Suggestion No Adds In The Chat Box

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by GF, Apr 13, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. GF

GF Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +19
    #1 GF, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    No Ads In The Chat Box

The Chat Box is an area for people to be chatting. If you look at the chat box, 90% of the people who message are added. This could be Implemented by having consequences if you put an ad. I get some people ask for like an alt shop, but maybe instead make that person pm the person about the alt shop.

It gets really annoying when your having a conversation with someone and then an add pops up with someone putting an ad for their minecon cape for sale.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    I think the chat box is a great tool, and was implemented to allow the community to chit chat and get to know each other. It’s turned into another forum, mostly ads and people failing to follow the ad posting rules.

I think the time between posting should be increased, and this should be enforced.

3. Beau

Beau Dispute Resolver
    EMERALD DIAMOND PRIDE Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: BeauMCT
    Ratings:
    +105
    Agreed!

4. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    As Munchie said it is an essential on-site tool to advertise however we are beginning to crack-down more on chat enforcement so thank you for bringing it to our attention. However the suggestion will be declined.