Suggestion Make a marketplace section in shoutbox

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by bak4ful, Apr 17, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. bak4ful

bak4ful Active Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: BiggProblem
    Ratings:
    +2
    #1 bak4ful, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Make a marketplace section in shoutbox

i don't have phtoshp downloaded so i took 1 hour making those paint edits xD, lmk ur opnion
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #3593 (deemonk) - Dispute #37291 Ban Ends: Never

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
  2. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    #1 DoomRanger, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    A good idea to reduce the incessant spams from the vast number of individuals that don't read rules.

3. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    I disagree, personally.

Posting your creations and hard work in the public overall gets your more attention, and allows community members to ask questions and engage with the seller. I understand where you’re coming from, the chatbox has lost it’s charm, but there is already a system in place to prevent chat ads from being too annoying - they just aren’t enforced.

I’d propose;
    • Limiting chat-ads to once per 6 hours, this can be enforced by a chat-bot that checks for users posting the same message that contains a MCT URL in a 6 hour window. Or the exact same string in a 6 hour window, devs would know what I mean. And it can be done efficiently.
    • Hiring at least one more chat moderator that is based in the United States (CST/EST for example).
    • Issue more warning points, or mute people who violate a second time. A verbal warning is always the best solution at first

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2