Offering Arus - Animated Server Trailers

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Arus, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Arus

Arus Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    If you're looking for solid quality animated work for your upcoming server release, i'd be happy to produce it for you!

I've worked for some of the larger servers in the industry, such as VanityMC, TheArchon, Desteria, ViperMC, Velt, amongst others. I understand the production and engagement that varying gamemodes need, and deserve. I understand theme matching, and meeting the needs of your audience. I understand the importance of sound design, color grading, and proper storytelling.

I also study cinematography as well as color theory in order to improve my work, and i'm actively making sure I improve my techniques. I'd love to work for you and your new or existing network in order to ramp up your media exposure and give your brand a new level of promotion.

My prices start at 150$ per minute for non animated projects, and for animation inqueries, those quotes are custom and would require some discussion beforehand!

I have a bunch of unlisted content, but i'm doing a new brand push and only showing my newest content now.

Contact Information:

Discord: Arus#2843
    Twitter: @arusvisuals

2. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    Huge vouch, amazing trailers!

3. JustNeon2

JustNeon2 Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Ligne