Shop ✨Glory Shop ∣ UFA ∣ MFA ∣ NFA ∣ SFA ∣ OF Cape ∣ Etc ∣ Payment: Paypal, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin✨

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Glory Shop, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Glory Shop

Glory Shop glory-shop.net/
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +25
    safe all bro
    safe all bro
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #24902 (promctrader) - Dispute #37018Scamming The User #ID (NAME) - Dispute #ID Ban Ends: Never

2. KrystallX

KrystallX Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +12
    Vouch for this seller, Very good service, and HQ accounts :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  3. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    #23 Glory Shop, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Wow Thx Bro !!!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #24902 (promctrader) - Dispute #37018Scamming The User #ID (NAME) - Dispute #ID Ban Ends: Never

4. Dealerzz

Dealerzz Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: jigglier
    Ratings:
    +1
    Trusted, would reccomend. Bought a UFA for my friend and he helped set it up, migrate it and change it to his original email. Trusted seller and will definetely buy when im need of more.

• Love Love x 1
  5. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    #25 Glory Shop, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 29, 2020
    Thx bro!! for your support!

6. berixx

berixx Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    hey,

All accounts I get from you are banned. SFA ? Hy

7. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    if you have question you can contact me on discord Jonatan Hutahean#6637

8. berixx

berixx Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I added you. Admit it. bercan6462

9. 4Corey

4Corey Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    If I was to buy a migrated full access account at some point today would I get full access meaning could I change the email and password and keep the account forever and make sure no1 else gains access?

10. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    yes you can i give you warranty, and if you have problem you can contact me on discord Jonatan Hutahean#6637

11. berixx

berixx Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought 50 SFAs from him. They all turned out to be banned. He does not accept this, I am not satisfied, I am a victim. I do not recommend selling a ban account.

12. 4Corey

4Corey Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    If you believe this then go to MCTrades admins with proof and get his account b anned, if your not gonna do that then dont chat shit here bruv

13. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    I wrote in the description of the sale giving a 12 hour warranty, and he bought it already 4 days ago. so if in 12 hours he doesn't contact me, that means his warranty is forfeited

Attached Files:

14. berixx

berixx Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    My evidence is attached. 12 hours after selling the account, the reselling accounts are banned. Can't use 50 accounts? He certainly does not help, mocks. I do not recommend this seller, there is evidence of affiliation in the appendix.

Attached Files:

• ss.png
      ss.png
      File size:
      259.8 KB
      Views:
    • bann.png
      bann.png
      File size:
      260.3 KB
      Views:
  15. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    guarantee is 12 hours not 4 days ago sorry

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. berixx

berixx Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    It says independently in the sales statement. You sell a sub account and most accounts are not used. You sell your accounts to someone else again.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Thx for your statement

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. GaplessHiding

GaplessHiding Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I bought a MFA but it doesn't seem to be working. Can you accept my discord friend request? It's jlmoment.

Edit 4 hours later: Still no response on the forum, Shoppy, and Discord.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: May 29, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: May 29, 2020 ) ]
    Vouch. Issue has been resolved :) Helpful seller and everything seems to be working.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    #39 Glory Shop, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    Thx bro!!

20. SKRR

SKRR DISCORD: NOV#2559
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +17
    nice i bought 100 NFA and 70%+ are working

• Love Love x 1