Shop ✨Glory Shop ∣ UFA ∣ MFA ∣ NFA ∣ SFA ∣ OF Cape ∣ Etc ∣ Payment: Paypal, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin✨

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Glory Shop, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Glory Shop

Glory Shop glory-shop.net/
    BANNED DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +25
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 10, 2020 ) - ]
    it's okey!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #24902 (promctrader) - Dispute #37018Scamming The User #ID (NAME) - Dispute #ID Ban Ends: Never

2. Chara0_0

Chara0_0 Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    +Rep Fast Rply

• Love Love x 1
  3. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Thx bro! Have a nice day!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #24902 (promctrader) - Dispute #37018Scamming The User #ID (NAME) - Dispute #ID Ban Ends: Never

4. III

III Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: blackoutttt
    Ratings:
    +85
    do you have minecon nfas?

5. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Sold out bro

6. Agilistikmal

Agilistikmal Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Trusted! Recomended!!!!

7. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Thx bro!

8. promctrader

promctrader Active Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    I don't recommend. After purchase you don't get any itesms, only link to discord. You can't verify yourself on discord. He refunded me and said that I have to buy from another shop.
    Banned Reason: Violations of rules: 1.2.1 - 1.2.2 - 1.7.2 - 1.7.5 Ban Ends: Never

9. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    If you said don't recomend, why you buy again? Lmao

10. promctrader

BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm checking if you scam with capes too, I didn't get cape so you are a scammer.
    Banned Reason: Violations of rules: 1.2.1 - 1.2.2 - 1.7.2 - 1.7.5 Ban Ends: Never

11. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    View attachment 14164
    upload_2020-9-1_22-43-7.png upload_2020-9-1_22-43-18.png upload_2020-9-1_22-44-14.png
    he is a fraud at people's shop, so I blacklisted him in my shop to avoid getting ripped off as well, so I didn't take the money and immediately made a refund. You can see in the picture evidence of a conversation with this little boy, he bought spam and gave spam bad feedback to other stores

12. promctrader

BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    "Fraud at people' shop"? Give 1 for example.
    You sell link to your not working discord and tell lies about me, wtf are you talking about?

13. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Check your profile and click your actives

14. hawks

hawks Dedicated Trader
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: hawksxmarina
    Ratings:
    +11
    Wouldn't really recommend, I purchased twice where he gave now he just refunds me and redirects me to other shops. His accounts are good but the reason he doesn't want to deal with me after I gave rep is pretty shitty

15. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    sorry for that because I got a lot of chargebacks these days after the buyer got my product, and it cost me a lot, so I'm on guard for purchases via paypal
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 10, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2020 ) ]
    chargeback.png

16. hawks

hawks Dedicated Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +11
    Yes I understand that but you asked me to open and close cases which I agreed to then you refunded me and redirected me to other shops

17. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    yes to beware from chargeback, but didn't I force you to buy from me? and I didn't force you to do that? When you don't want to do that, don't I immediately give a refund without you having to beg?

18. hawks

hawks Dedicated Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +11
    Speak proper english. Once I agreed to do what you want you denied.

19. Glory Shop

Ratings:
    +25
    Okay