Requesting ⛏ MYTHICALMINES - LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR & ROI

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Tyxlr, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Tyxlr

Tyxlr Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: txrsh
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey MCTRADES!
    My name is tyler and I am new to the forums site, I am from MCM & Minemen but check this website out.

I have started a new project named "MYTHICALMINES". MythicalMines will be a unique OP PRISONS server and I have great ideas that makes it unique. So far I have the discord setup, website setup. I don't have all the funds to do It alone so I'm looking for an investor / owner that can help me with this upcoming project. WHAT

MAKES US UNIQUE?
    Well, we are having custom plugins that are going to be made in the future. This includes high economy (Gems, Money, Gang tokens, PvP Token,), custom pets, upgradable tools, Best 1.8 PvP, AutoMining (Make money when you sleep!), best pvp, OP Armor, many loot crates drops, Custom boosters, Custom Multipliers, Rank Levels (Each rank per rank allows you to get an extra shop multiplier & more prison tokens), fast running for pvp, and much more to come!

HOW MUCH ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
    ! I currently am looking for around at-least $500 minimum to $1000. Why so much you may ask. As I showed our uniqueness, there will be a cost, and it wont be cheap. We also we be needing ads, as we wish this server will have a playerbase of around 250+ average per day. If you don't have as much money and still are interested in our server, you can help support our server by giving us $100-$250. This is still investing and you will get your money back guaranteed on our profits. You just won't have any ownership of the server! (This is an ROI - Return of intrest)

CONTACTS!
    Discord: Tyxlr#8030 Website: http://mythicalmines.net/