Aderlyon Creative - Recruiting Staff Members!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dreafs, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Dreafs

Dreafs Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Kenky Tumbling
    Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Dreafs, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Aderlyon Creative

Introduction
    Hello, my name is Evan. I am currently 16 years of age residing in the Midwestern portion of the United States. I am currently the Creative owner of Aderlyon Network, and we are currently recruiting staff members! Progress is mostly complete, so now we're strictly looking for staff assistance. Aderlyon is a network with two RPGs, Creative, Factions, Skyblock, and Survival. Each server provides the best gameplay within an incredible atmosphere. The server is up at the moment, however it is not released to the public. If you're accepted for one of these positions, you'll be granted the ip. The staff team is different for each server, so if you contact me, you will be applying for the creative server only!

What is Aderlyon Creative?
    Aderlyon Creative has a very unique style of creative that we are proud to show off. Our goal is to help you become a spectacular builder, while enjoying it. Aderlyon's Creative server is a tier system, meaning, the better you become at building, the higher your rank gets. When you join the server, you start off as a "member" . This rank contains basic worldedit permissions such as //wand, //copy, //paste, //replace, etc. Once you believe you are ready to move on to the next level, you show your build to a member of the Build Academy and they will decide if it's appropriate for the next rank. We have different ranks in this order; member, builder, experienced, architect, master, grandmaster. The higher you rank, the more build permissions are granted (/gb, /gp, //sphere, /brush, etc.).

Applicable Ranks: Described
    Build Team - As a member of the Build Team, you work for the server. Creative doesn't necessarily need an entire Build Team, as the only build required is spawn, and that is being completed at the moment.

Build Academy - A Build Academy member is someone who has proven excellent skills in building overall, and is ready to help players advance from level to level. They will be the judge of who is is ready for build rank promotions!

Moderator - Moderators on Aderlyon Creative have a very important job; keeping the server safe. Your job is to make sure there are no inappropriate builds, chat is clean, and that there are no restricted modifications being used.

Administration: Community Head - This position is very important, as you will be in charge of the build academy, events, working with the community, reviewing suggestions, and more. You are very involved with the community and make sure to listen to the community.

Administration: Moderation Head - As moderation head, you will be in charge of the moderators. You will make sure that they are doing their jobs and being efficient. On top of that, you will be recruiting/demoting moderators you deem appropriate for the position.

Requirements
    - You must be at least 15 years of age
    - You must have Discord
    - You must have some experience
    - You must be able to speak English fluently.

Failure to meet any of these requirements results in an instant denial.

If any of these positions interest you, feel free to shoot me a DM via discord @ Flashsale#5647

2. III

III Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: blackoutttt
    Ratings:
    +85
    discord doesn't work

3. Dreafs

Dreafs Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Kenky Tumbling
    Ratings:
    +0