Updates, partnerships, and new rules!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    #1 buildblox, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Hello there, everyone! It's been a while since our last announcement, so I thought I should just go over what's new.

Discord integration:
    In my opinion, by far one of the coolest features we've implemented. Users can now link their MCTrades account to their Discord account while in the MCTrades Discord guild. The process is relatively easy: simply go to "External Accounts" in your user dropdown (or, alternatively, press on that link), and authorize Quartermain (our official bot) to link your account to our website. Afterwards, you should be good to go!

Remember, you must join our Discord server in order to connect your account!

Partnerships:
    We've set up some partnerships!
    • SuperAlts - SuperAlts is the largest alt shop out there! They provide various types of account-related items: FAs, SFAs, NFAs, and more! Be sure to check them out!
    • PhaseClan - PhaseClan is a popular hacking YouTuber with 18k subscribers! He's been helping us out for a while now, but we recently managed to negotiate a long-term partnership.
    • Minecript (undergoing rebranding) - Minecript (now Penzzly, LLC) offers a wide range of Minecraft-related products and services. Their website is currently undergoing reconstruction, but we will have more news released once it is finished!
    EDIT: Animated avatar usage is now an Emerald feature, and you can gift users upgrades by clicking "Gift" on either their profile card or any of their posts!

Rule additions:
    Since the addition of joinable user groups, the site has lacked set rules for regulating them. As such, we have now added rules:

Joinable User Groups Rules:

• 4.1 Joinable user groups should only be created with the intent to provide cosmetic privileges on MCTrades and the official Discord server. This excludes access to the single per-group subforum and per-group Discord channels.
    • 4.2 Groups may only become pay-to-join if group moderators consult with the site owners beforehand.
    • 4.3 Groups may not be sold unless the group has been in the hands of one owner for 3 months. The new owner of the group must be active (defined by post count and quality, and overall activity on the site).
    • 4.4 Groups must maintain consistent branding (name, name color, banner color, icon, etc.) for 6 months at a time; users may only change branding after that time if the ownership of the group changes. The MCTrades staff reserves the final say in the matter.
    • 4.5 Group moderators must maintain a warning point count of 30 or less. Moderators who fail to adhere to this rule can have their group taken away from them.
    • 4.6 Users may not join more than 4 joinable, user-moderated groups. If you are found trying to persuade a moderator to add you into a group, you will be warned.
    • 4.7 Users may not own more than one group or moderate more than two groups unless stated otherwise.

The rules can be viewed at https://mctrades.org/rules/

Additionally, thank you all for getting us to nearly 3,000 members! It means so much to our staff team to have you all here.

Sincerely,
    buildblox
    MCTrades Owner and Founder

• Vouch Vouch x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Heaven

Heaven Master Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +106
    fuck the group rules

this is why I will never become staff

kappa

3. Orochimaru

Orochimaru Squirrelworld Owner
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: LoudBoyo FDA
    Ratings:
    +41
    Damn it, I can't buy ANY group now.

My group was like 2 months old. Damn it.

4. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    Thank god I sold my group. I knew this was coming.

5. Night

Night \(0_0)/
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
  6. Orochimaru

Orochimaru Squirrelworld Owner
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: LoudBoyo FDA
    Ratings:
    +41
    Damn it! I cant buy ANY groups now!

7. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Modestly Simulators
    Ratings:
    +180
    guess i won't be getting a group any time soon.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #2869 (Leaf) Ban Ends: Never

8. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Animated avatar usage is now an Emerald feature, and you can gift users upgrades by clicking "Gift" on either their profile card or any of their posts!