Offering Discord Nitro Generator + Checker

Discussion in 'Codes and Licenses' started by Gabbie, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft accounts and cape codes may not be sold in this section. Please publish sales and requests within the appropriate sub-forum of Minecraft Accounts/Capes.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Gabbie

Gabbie Active Trader
    BANNED OPEN DISPUTE Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: asphix _Grind blackdragon922
    Ratings:
    +2
    Title Explains All
    Reselling this would result in a scam report opened against you.

$8 For 1
    $14 For 2

Add me on discord if you're interested: soidoooor#2351
    NOTE: You are required to install python to use this
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #38874 (Halo373) - Dispute #40797 // User #31558 (idk1234) - Dispute #41341 Ban Ends: Never

Attached Files:

2. wreeperjusttalks

wreeperjusttalks New Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: ItsPrix
    Ratings:
    +3
    As a former scammer and current banned user of this forum, i can assure you that this will most probably won't work. It is just based on luck, i'd personally buy my nitro legit instead of wasting my time into finding "codes" that might be working or not. If the code gets refunded and you claim it, you'd probably end up in a ban for both discord accounts. Stay safe
    Banned Reason: Evading a Ban Provisioned to #13642 (Wreeper) Ban Ends: Never

3. Gabbie

Gabbie Active Trader
    BANNED OPEN DISPUTE Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: asphix _Grind blackdragon922
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have received over 50 codes from this in just a week and neither me or any of my previous customers got banned.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #38874 (Halo373) - Dispute #40797 // User #31558 (idk1234) - Dispute #41341 Ban Ends: Never

4. III

III Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: blackoutttt
    Ratings:
    +85
    Does this check if the code works on discord? Or does it just generate random strings?

5. zzm6899

zzm6899 Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Ratings:
    +18
    I really do doubt it but ok. Plus python code is supppppper easy to manipulate, no doubt there would be a open sourced one on github....
    Probs just random ASCII strings lol not that hard bwhaha
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5723 (DarkMemes) - Dispute #36732 Ban Ends: Never

• Funny Funny x 1