Official URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING ACCOUNT SALES

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Callum, Jul 3, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +270
    [​IMG]
    Hello Everyone!
    It was just brought to my attention that there is a way people are able to link accounts they do not own to their profile, this can happen on both here, and MC-Market so I have had to make an announcement to keep everyone safe when dealing.

I will not mention how it is done but I can assure you that this only works on a very slim number of accounts, it is unlikely that it will happen to anyone attempting to buy an account (you should use a middleman anyway, better safe than sorry) but I discovered it was done a few days ago. If you are buying anything notable, whether it be a Cape, OG, Semi-OG, or Ranked account ensure you use a middleman or even request to see in-game proof of it before initiating a deal.

Stay safe!

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Pugnut17

Pugnut17 Diamond
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Pugnut17 SpecialEffects
    Ratings:
    +11
    Thanks for looking out for us<3

3. III

III Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: blackoutttt
    Ratings:
    +85
    alright will keep an eye out

4. wreeperjusttalks

wreeperjusttalks New Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: ItsPrix
    Ratings:
    +3
    Made an account on MCTrades just to tell everyone here that this is based on MCAssoc, and not MCTrades or MC-Market. Only fix can be produced by lukegb himself or MCTrades would need to switch to a different verification method. As Callum said, this can not be done on a large amount of accounts, and it's all based on social engineering i won't explain and get into detail. So please, stop asking MCTrades for fixing the bug or MC-Market or anyone that has MCAssoc, this can only be done by lukegb or switching to a completely new system.
    Banned Reason: Evading a Ban Provisioned to #13642 (Wreeper) Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  5. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +270
    He is banned, but he is right.

6. AJ

AJ Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    im so stupid, im new to the site n just saw this after getting scammed the exact same way

7. DRAGOSDRGM12

DRAGOSDRGM12 Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +11
    With what you have been scammed?

8. Sn4ck

Sn4ck Discord: Snype#7757
    EMERALD DIAMOND KINGS

Ratings:
    +28
    Thanks for Announcement!