Offering ⚡List of 50+ YOUTUBERS / STREAMERS | Small & Big Creators | Fast Ads ⚡

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by Wezel, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Wezel

Wezel Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 Wezel, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Can't be bothered going through all the threads offering Video / Streaming services?
    Need to get advertising for your product or server as efficient as possible?

Wan't to check out their channel before even contacting them?

You're in the right place.

My name is Wezel;
    20 years old
    Marketing, Investing & YouTube (1.9k)
    6 years experience, many contacts

I have put together a list of many content-creators, both big and small, that might be interested in working with you and your product. The product can be anything, not just a Minecraft server.

My Discord server: https://discord.gg/QbX33dB

By getting a hold of this list you can quickly get in direct contact with them, instead of searching the web for ages, waiting days for a response. Efficient.

For a very small price I can send this list for you to use today. This doesn’t mean you own the full exclusive rights to this list, but you own a copy that you can use for easy access to many content creators.

If you want this list, or for more info: Drop your Discord tag below, DM me here or add me and message me about this in Discord: Wezel#9017

Both creators publically offering their services here, and creators who do not, are featured. About half of the creators featured are english based. The list is sent to you as it is, your copy will not be updated. I will update my version, to make sure everything is up to date.
    Its like ordering food to be delivered at your home. You don't have spend time making it, or walk to the store and buy it yourself. You simply pick it up right at your own doorstep. Quality food made by someone else, to make it as easy as possible for you.​

Simple as that.​