Official Selling User Group, 20,000 Members, Resources + More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Callum, Aug 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +270
    #1 Callum, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Hello Everyone!
    I hope you are all enjoying your summer, despite the limitations. Just running a quick update as there have been a few changes and I'm finally getting around to selling a user-group.

User Group
    To start this off, I will finally be selling the "Pride" group (redesignable of-course). To those who aren't aware you may view groups here. Owners can choose the banner background, name, icon, and name colour for the group (with a few small limitations). Then are free to invite anyone they wish, I like to look at it as a custom rank, as that's pretty much what it is. I have no set price, feel free to offer and I will get back to you all when I see the right price.

SOLD

Brief Changes
    • All Hypixel skyblock sales (coins/scripts) are no longer permitted to be advertised or sold here. You may refer back to the rule that was added:
      • 1.4.2 The sale of Hypixel coins/scripts/items is not permitted anywhere on-site, any threads/posts about this will be removed and you will be subject to punishment.
    • The "Log Out" button was made more visible/accessible in the user menu by removing a range of non-used/less essential navigation options.
    • All anniversary medals were deleted (those who had them no longer do) as there was no automation with the current addon and doing it manually was a waste of time, something may be done in the future to reward those active long-time users.
    • New users cannot post for the initial 48 hours of their registration, giving time for our security addons to flag potential alts/evaders.
    Top Chatter
    You may or may not have noticed but above the shout-box, you may notice a message stating the top chatter event was terminated. Although I was using this as an incentive to boost activity in the chat (which worked for various months) over the past two or three the chat has mostly been filled with ads with the occasional user farming posts for the event colour. For now, top chatters will no longer be rewarded, congratulations to those who have the name colour as it will likely be non-obtainable for the foreseeable future.

20,000 Members
    Since the last announcement, it's crazy to announce MCTrades his 20,000 registered members. From what I remember we had around 8,000 when I first purchased the website, maybe less, and to see it grow into what it is now amazes me and I'm very thankful to each and every one of you that uses the website, uses the chat, and just sell your products here. kingpep

Resources
    Posting resources has pretty much been disabled for a while (still postable with the URL but no button to press). This was done while I worked elsewhere on the forum but I am leaning towards the decision of removing it. I often get messages/tickets about that section of the forum so figured I would mention it. I am currently thinking on the matter and will have to bring this up again in future when that decision is made.

Quick reminder, the top banner will be auctioned off again in just a few days, if you are interested in purchasing/bidding on it. You should join the discord: https://discord.mctrades.org/ (If the bot doesn't verify you, ping me/another member of staff and we will manually verify you until the bot issue is fixed.

Sincerely,
    Callum
    MCTrades Owner

• Like Like x 2
  2. III

III Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: blackoutttt
    Ratings:
    +85
    bid $15 to start off

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brano

Brano Entrespunser
    EMERALD DIAMOND JEWS

Ratings:
    +147

• Like Like x 1
  4. Moofie

Moofie Alts.TOP
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +62
    Congratulations on the milestone :)
    My bid is $35.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Brano

Brano Entrespunser
    EMERALD DIAMOND JEWS

Ratings:
    +147
    Congratulations on the milestone :)
    My bid is $36

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. 0n_

0n_ Master Trader
    OBSIDIAN Space

Minecraft Accounts: _FreeHK
    Ratings:
    +51
    why ?

7. AltsShop

AltsShop Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Elfmimi_27
    Ratings:
    +10
    What about 37$

• Like Like x 2
  8. Moofie

Moofie Alts.TOP
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +62
    Alright, fifty buckaroos

• Like Like x 1
  9. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    Bid for $40
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 10, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 10, 2020 ) ]
    Alright, topping Moofie with 55

• Like Like x 1
  10. __ElectricElephant

Ratings:
    +143
  11. Callum

Ratings:
    +270
    I'll take Gresba's offer over the next day or so if no one tops.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 11, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2020 ) ]
    Hypixel are cracking down on the individuals selling them and the places they are advertised. Leaves me personally at risk of being held accountable for facilitating the place they are sold. On top of that, it's just not worth doing, you end up with your island wiped and your account banned when you are inevidably caught.

12. Callum

Ratings:
    +270
    You shall now suffer with no like.

13. disabledaccount

disabledaccount Emerald
    EMERALD KINGS

Ratings:
    +31
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.
    Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.
    I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesised that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
    When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, along with a card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."
    This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
    There can be only one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Brano

Brano Entrespunser
    EMERALD DIAMOND JEWS

Ratings:
    +147
    backup offer 110

15. Callum