Requesting Investor - Fiverr-like service

Discussion in 'Investments' started by EthanO, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. EthanO

EthanO Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 EthanO, Aug 20, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    Hi MCT!

I am requesting investment for my brand new company, NewWay Solutions.

Previously we provided management services to Businesses and Minecraft Servers, we did well in that. However, we've noticed a swift decline in demand following the lifting of lockdown in many countries due to COVID19.

We believe we can get back on track with a new system, a new service, thats innovative and always in demand. A Fiverr-like service, where freelancers and clients connect. Much like Fiverr, we will have all of their features, to be innovative and more user-friendly, NewWay Solutions will boast more affordability, a trust and safety team to protect both freelancers and clients and many exclusive features, that will be constantly developing.

We require an investor to support us in this, it is estimated we will require up to £500 in the next 3 months. We must first purchase a PHP, purchase website hosting etc and we have expressed interest in a slight rebrand to go with this new system. We are also interested in bringing in some extra hands to help with the growth of this.

If interested, please DM me on Discord at Ethan#8557

Thank you,
    Ethan