Hiring ✨HcRaid - Factions ⭐Media Needed!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Levix, Oct 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Levix

Levix Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]

Hello my name is Levi, I'm 21 years of age and I recently just started the remaster of HcRaid, for the Minecraft community. I strive to bring back the good old hardcore fun experience and focus on the development of a community rather profits. I have a well developed server that I have worked hard on within the past 6 months. Minecraft in general has reached a saturated point in time, everything has been done and it no longer feels the same and hasn't for years now.

I feel this is a much needed remaster for the community, to make things feel good and nostalgic again. I'd love for everyone old and new in the community to be apart of this project as I'm giving my all into this. We need this, we need a server that brings back the intense raiding and PvP feeling unlike how servers are now a days full of unneeded content thrown at your face. This remaster will have every feature the old server had, with a modern feeling. Please don't comment down below trashing the thread, I'm hoping people will respect this project and become apart of it.

If you're interested in becoming staff, please join our discord below!

We're looking for serious people who want to be apart of a long term community. Funds are not exactly easy right now to throw out to influencers, so it would be highly appreciated if you genuinely want to help us grow.

Levi#9577

CLICK TO JOIN OUR DISCORD

• Like Like x 1