Offering PC OPTIMIZATION FOR MINECRAFT | FPS BOOST

Discussion in 'Minecraft Services' started by noclip, Nov 16, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. noclip

noclip Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 noclip, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Offering to boost FPS in minecraft. Minecraft is a very CPU demanding game. I will fully optimize your CPU for minecraft strictly. I will also do a variety of other things also. IMPORTANT: THIS DOES SPEED UP FPS IN OTHER GAMES BUT ESPECIALLY MINECRAFT.

The FPS boost methods which I'll use are really hard to find on the internet. I won't do any bullsh*t like turning on off apps in windows 10 or basically things that are shown in most of the "fps boost" videos.
    I assume if you're here you already did these things like turning off windows 10 apps, turning off animations and disabling windows 10 services.

The fps boost guide consists of 4 things. Totally I could do around 10 things to boost fps but the 4 methods are the most important and give the biggest results.

Payments methods: Paypal only

Price: 8$

if you're interested below you can buy the service im offering.
    https://shoppy.gg/@noclip

2. sxint

sxint Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +2
    hey im really interested in this. i use a hacked client so sometimes my fps is choppy. could you add my discord? saint#7006
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #24225 (3p0z) - Dispute #38169 Ban Ends: Never

3. noclip

noclip Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    sorry for late response. Added

4. sxint

sxint Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +2
    i have a new discord now sorry. sav#8432
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #24225 (3p0z) - Dispute #38169 Ban Ends: Never

5. noclip

noclip Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    added
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 25, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2020 ) ]
    still offering this service!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 26, 2020 ) - ]
    still offering