Offering Selling League of legends Free rp method

Discussion in 'Other' started by almog moshe, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. almog moshe

almog moshe Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all i must say it is not todally free. The method do require a small amount of 0.5+- usd per transition. So basically you can get 7200rp for 0.5 usd which is still very good.
    Second thing that i would like to say about that method is, that its a very easy and simple method. You will get help along the way and simple guide that i wrote with 5 simple steps.
    In order to save questions i will answer the following question:

How long does it take till to complete 1 transiction with this method?

- So basically after you get the hang of it, it takes less then 5 min to do the method since it is really simple and not complicated at all.

How does it work?

- So i cannot specify too much but i can say its not a program or anything suspecius just a simple method which is highly private.

I dont believe you!

- Yea i get this a lot. I can simply show you a proof of me getting the rp on an account.

Does it safe?

- So basically since you are not really buying the rp of riot the acc will get banned. That is why you use alts, which is very simple to find for extremely cheap. After u do the method on the alt you can either gift yourself with the rp or simply send through that account safely to your account the rp through the gifting central. It will all make sence when i will help you and assist you all the way through the process.

What can i do with it?

- Well the sky is the limit. You can do so many things, for example what i did is open a shop which easily got me over 500 usd+ per week. All you need is the discord server with the right advertising. Which i can help as well with. I sold 7200rp for 20 usd each. Had so many orders that i had to close my shop, Couldnt handle everything. Another thing u can do is make tournaments. You can also use it for personal purposes.

Terms of service:

- I am not responsible to the actions you do after your purchase the method ( DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK)
    - I am not saying this is risk free. There is a small chance but still possible. I am not responsible for bans or warnings or anything else happens to you after you purchase.
    - You cannot resell this method. Reselling the method will cause a series lawsuit!
    - I do not offer refunds in any way possible, You cannot refund/Open disputes what so ever.

My discord: elite_kits1#3140 you can ask me all the questions you want. i can always assist you even after the purchase. I will be there all the way through helping with the process.

Price: 250 usd (the price is high in order to keep the method as private as possible so it wont get patched)

payment methods: BTC, Skrill