Offering ✧ 30% OFF! ✧ Dylan's PC Optimisation Service ✧ Guaranteed FPS Boost ✧ Starting from 5$ ✧

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Dylan736, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Dylan736

Dylan736 Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Zinfandel
    Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Hello. I’m Dylan736 (a.k.a Dylan1x) and I’ll be offering my PC optimisation service. I currently have no rep here, but I have a decent amount of rep on another popular Minecraft forum (figure it out yourselves) and can provide evidence of the vouches there, along with the proof that it is me. I’m using this to advertise my service to a broader audience.

*SALE CURRENTLY ACTIVE - 30% OFF TIER 2 & 3*

This moves pricing from 10$ and 15$ to 7$ and 10.50$ respectively.

If you are interested in a full system tweak (full debloating of Windows, stripped services, drivers and scheduled tasks, BIOS optimisation and more), add me via Discord. Pricing will be around 30$.

1. I hold the right to refuse service to anybody (e.g. if you are rude)
    2. Price is paid by PayPal F&F, with fees covered (unless agreed otherwise). G&S also accepted if you’d prefer.
    3. You will not chargeback at any point. Doing so is futile, it will only result in a Scam Report being opened and you losing the chargeback.
    4. I’ll always verify onsite before dealing, and my Discord ID is 610673346878898176 (previously 293465889024770049).