Shop Cheap minecraft accounts and more | The best seller on the market |

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by kodiks, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. kodiks

kodiks New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    HI GUYS
    I have a lot of minecraft accounts for sale, soon I will also have accounts for other games as well as for internet portals

ACCOUNTS IN STORE:
    MINECRAFT NFA
    MINECRAFT SFA
    MINECRAFT FA
    OPTIFINE CAPE
    OPTIFINE CAPE [LOCKED]
    MINECON CAPES
    YAHOO [NO 2FA]
    HOTMAIL [NO 2FA]

LINK TO MY SHOP:
    https://shoppy.gg/@kodikss
    https://shoppy.gg/@kodikss
    please report all questions and problems to the discord:
    kodikss#1595
    kodikss#1595
    kodikss#1595

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. kodiks

kodiks New Trader

Ratings:
    +0

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Aurahh

Aurahh New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you for the accounts keep up the good work !

4. Kasoski

Kasoski New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Giant -rep, bought the MC FA account which got reowned by its owner after 1 day, seller refused to refund the money or give different WORKING account, if u wish to not get scammed, don't buy from him.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 28, 2021 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2021 ) ]
    Giant -rep, bought the MC FA account which got reowned by its owner after 1 day, seller refused to refund the money or give different WORKING account, if u wish to not get scammed, don't buy from him. upload_2021-3-28_16-34-32.png