Hiring Project Volunteers | Non-Profit Server

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by EthanO, Apr 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. EthanO

EthanO Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi MC Trades!

Today I am in a fortunate position to be able to request some additional project volunteers!

Please find the project idea and further details in this thread!: Requesting - Project Idea | Minecraft Server | Innovative | RP/City/Politics/World | Non-Profit | MC-Market (mc-market.org)

I believe this project, if done correctly, could have a huge positive impact on the community and it's members. That's why I'm dedicated to making it work the way it needs to.

I am hoping to attract the attention of some amazing people with the following skillsets;
    • Developers (Java Plugin Dev&Config, Discord bot, Web)
    • Gameplay & QA Testers (No experience necessary - good written English)
    • Discord & Forum Staff (Moderation, Administration)
    • Community Motivators
    • Graphics design
    There is no application necessary for these roles, all we want to do is have a chat with you! Please DM me on discord at Ethan#8557 if you would love to help!

I have to make it clear that all positions are voluntary and that you shouldn't expect to gain financially from your work. All external services used are paid for.

Some slight requirements:
    • Dedicated, driven and self-motivated person
    • Able to dedicate atleast 4 hours work per week
    • Atleast 1 month experience in a similar role
    • Able to join calls over discord - not required to speak if you don't want to
    • Minecraft account - legit
    I can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks,
    Ethan