Complete XenoNode Reseller Program | Start Your Future

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Jayson, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160

XenoNode Reseller Program

Don't step into the hosting industry alone. If you don't know Linux,
    chances are your company is going to fail as the modern world
    is all around Linux with operating systems such as CentOS, Debian,
    Ubuntu, and much more. Scratch that. Don't step into the hosting industry
    alone, with XenoNode's reseller program, you can have fun and
    not have to write a single Linux command! Produce more and more
    virtual private servers free of charge and scale on demand.
    Can't answer one of your client's inquiries? Leave it to us. Plus,
    have access to our range of tools such as Paste, Images, Files,
    and more completely free! Plus, our network features IPv6 support
    at all our datacenters. This means you can stay up to date.

All hardware we sell virtual servers off of use enterprise grade processors such as the Intel Xeon E5. Although it may not run as fast as the Intel I7, the Xeon E5 provides more cores and threads which is ideal for hosting companies and better for performance. We currently supply KVM VPSes for resellers and will open up opportunities for OpenVZ VPSes in the middle of March with XEN following in late April. Resellers receive access to a reseller control panel and an administration panel to view system statistics.
    We use I7 processors and/or E5s for our game servers. By doing this, it quickens the processing speed and with E5 processors, we're able to put a server in its own container which also enhances security. Minecraft reseller opportunities will open up in the middle of March.
    XenoNode will open dedicated server reseller opportunities hopefully by late June. These servers will run on owned hardware stationed in North America and Europe. By using owned hardware, we're able to reduce costs and even make some servers $1:1GB.

STOCK
    || NLKVM | Out of Stock || NLOVZ [OWNED HARDWARE] | Datacenter Issues || NLGSM1 [OWNED HARDWARE] | Datacenter Issues || USGSM1 [OWNED HARDWARE] | Coming Soon || USKVM1 | Coming Soon || USOVZ1 | Widely Available || USBU1 | Widely Available |
    KEY
    NL: Netherlands | US: United States | KVM: KVM VPS | OVZ: OpenVZ VPS | GS: Game Server | M: Minecraft

Message XenoNode or submit a ticket at https://xenonode.com/ today
    to learn more or get a quote.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    May be interested in MC packages when they are out.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Hello Robert,
    We're currently waiting for our new owned hardware in Texas to be racked and we'll be ready to go, it should arrive at the datacenter by Monday and set up by Wednesday. We are also going to offer it in our Amsterdam location on the same machine as our OpenVZ VPSes. Premium Minecraft reseller plans will also be offered later in the future on a smaller server. This allows temperature to be reduced which can effectively improve performance and of course, on SSD drives and an i7 processor.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2017 ) ]
    OpenVZ VPS reseller opportunities have opened up, please contact sales for pricing. (The one and only thing you'll ever find that says contact sales for pricing and its actually cheap. Its because everyone wants their own amount of resources.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bumblewasp

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    Any updates on MC Reseller?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Most likely coming by Friday. Quick question, do you prefer XenoPanel, MultiCraft or PterodactylPanel?
    PterodactylPanel will allow Minecraft reseller plans to be the cheapest possible.
    MultiCraft is at least 4GB memory, slightly more than PterodactylPanel.
    XenoPanel will force me to sell at least ~8GB memory, more than PterdactylPanel.

6. Bumblewasp

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    I personally prefer Multicraft, just because I've always used it. However I know some people prefer the other options.

If you do decide to use Multicraft I think I have a really nice custom theme round somewhere, I'll try find it if you choose Multicraft.

• Dislike Dislike x 1