Requesting ☄️ Minequest ❖ Vanilla Pokemon [1.8 - 1.17]

Discussion in 'Investments' started by minecrafter11, Sep 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. minecrafter11

minecrafter11 New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Minequest (vanilla 1.8 - 1.17)
    Minequest is the next big server in Minecraft. We're a design-focused, modern, social gaming network. Sounds complicated? All you need to know is that we're a good-looking server that focuses heavily on our community and the quality of our content. Come chill out in our hub and meet new people or start your very own Pokemon adventure in our vanilla Pixelmon game.

At Minequest we push the limits of what's possible in Minecraft, but we take it a step further and do it in a base version that's 7 years old. This leads right into our first game...

[​IMG]

Pokecraft is Minequest's first full game. Complete quests, catch Pokemon, battle the Pokemon League, compete competitively, and battle your friends in our vanilla 1.8 - 1.17 Pokemon MMORPG adventure game.

Unlike most Minecraft MMORPG's, we've prioritized making Pokecraft seamless, smooth, and simple. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself:

Timestamps (also in description):

0:00 - Pokemon Spawning
    0:23 - Flying on Pokemon
    1:00 - Wild Pokemon Battles
    1:35 - Catching Pokemon
    2:06 - Pokemon Centers
    2:45 - NPCs
    2:57 - Quests pt. 1
    5:36 - Gyms
    6:26 - Quests pt. 2
    9:22 - Exploring the Map
    At the moment, Pokecraft is in an early alpha stage and there's still a lot of work to be done (which is partially why we're recruiting staff right now).

Here's what a more final battle system will look like.

Some stuff that still needs to get done is: different battle arenas depending on your area, more battle animations/ cleaning up the battle system & GUI's, resource pack cosmetics & design features, more quests & builds to go along with them, testing (lots of testing), more wild areas, gym badge system, improved quest tracker (small bug fixes), ranked/ elo system, elite four and champion, small map edits, more NPC's, more merchants/ setup pokemarts, Pokemon abilities, a more comprehensive economy, a tutorial, rewording & correcting grammar/ spelling mistakes, and more small details to make the game feel complete & well designed.

Our full map

[​IMG]

Investments
    If you're interested in speaking with us more about investing, please let me know!

Discord: hayden#6907

2. Media_Shop

Media_Shop New Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I might be interested
    First of all how many players do you have right now
    Second of all what is the guarantee that I will get my money back
    Lastly, I want to know how much you need