Offering Investment solution 7.5% profit per week

Discussion in 'Website & Application Services' started by Blazzer, Feb 9, 2022.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Blazzer

Blazzer New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello !

I am here to offer you a little known bot generating considerable profits.

His principle is simply to make between 3 and 4 trades per day to generate an average of 1.5% profit per day knowing that he does not "work" on weekends which gives an average of 7.5% per week.

You can withdraw your profits every weekend or reinvest them to increase your profits. With such high rates, your investment will pay for itself after 3 months so do not hesitate to withdraw your starting capital at this time to limit the risks an investment is never without risk.

The bot is quite easy to use, you just have to put money on it and it automatically generates profit.

TUTORIAL :

To register you must be sponsored so use the following link:

https://member.iprimecapital.com/Ac...on?referrerNumber=IB130357&referrerLinkType=1

Once registered, you need to fund your account, so go to the "Transaction" tab then "Pay". I then advise you to fund your account with TRC20 which will cause a tax of only $1 which is less excessive than Bitcoin. To use TRC20 you must use Binance if you are a beginner there are videos on Youtube to explain how to fund an Intelligence Prime Capital account. I advise you to invest a minimum of $200 to ensure that the bot starts, we will see just after the price of the bot.

Once your account is funded, all you have to do is buy the "genius bot", it's the most expensive but your investment will quickly pay for itself, don't worry!

The cost of this bot is $100 but it is often on sale, for example at $70 until February 10 at 5 p.m.

When buying the bot, you have to put a minimum of $100 on it, so remember to take this factor into account when making your initial investment. Once the money is placed on your bot, it will automatically work every day except weekends.

If you have any questions contact me on discord (CryptoInvest#4415) I will be happy to answer you my explanation is potentially not very clear.

Good investment!

2. quexx

quexx Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    nice scam