Complete Server with 1-16GB RAM, 0-200GB Disk space, 1-8 CPU cores (build your own)

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by dGRAMOP, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    Its a KVM VPS, you pick the specs, you pick the price per month.

You can run anything, so long as it is legal in the United States, and in all of its states.

I would recommend a web server or a minecraft server, probably a web server (like a nodejs enabled web server)

My skype is dhruv.gram

You do NOT get a dedicated IP address, but that shoudn't cause too many problems, as with a domain name, you can mess around with the SRV record to pick which port you get.

You decide what you want and how much its worth.

Skype me for questions and offers.

2. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Are you reselling?

3. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    No. Its a dedi server

4. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    If you don't provide a dedicated IPv4, how do people connect to it? Are you just providing VNC? If so, it can't proplerly connnect to the internet.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 28, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 28, 2017 ) ]
    By the way, it's more efficient to use programs such as Apache and NGINX for a web server. Additionally, include some hardware information. Mainly the type of memory and CPU. DDoS protection and some infrastructure information would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1