$500 Tablet Gift to my BF please

Discussion in 'Investments' started by ⚡ zDrakon ⚡, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

⚡ zDrakon ⚡ dev.mclist.org Looking for investors!
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    #1 ⚡ zDrakon ⚡, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Let me keep this simple.

I'm not homosexual, nor am I bisexual. I'm straight. but I have a trans boyfriend. And he's a fucking artist. I want to try visiting him this christmas, but I also would like to have the tablet delivered to him.

I'm asking for $500 as that's how much its worth and I currently have like $50ish in my paypal at the time I'm writing this up.

Here's the tablet: click me

I plan to either buy it online and ship it to myself, or have it deliver to his address and show up as a christmas gift when and if I can go over to his place.

I'm not paying anyone back due to the uncertainty that I ever could.

Perhaps someday I can pay those who are generous enough to help me get this for him, perhaps not. If you have any questions or feel like "donating" / "investing" the money please use the following contacts:

Discord: ⚡ zDrakon ⚡#4392
    Skype: PM me for it as I don't want to be bothered with random skype contacts adding me and skype bombing me.

Disclaimer: Don't fucking shitpost on this thread that I'm asking for free money so I can just run away with it. Just reply to this thread if you have questions or contact me for them, don't fucking say that this shouldn't be allowed, or question my legitimacy of wanting to get my boyfriend a gift.

If I do manage to remember and get an IRL job as I'll be going to college soon, I will try to pay people back but I'm not guaranteeing any ROIs or %'s because the last time I did that for DrakonCraft, it took me a year to pay everyone 200% back. Hard earned money through just MC stuff.

2. BatmanAltz

BatmanAltz New Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +0
    i hope that you can get the tablet... i do not have any money right now so sorry
    Banned Reason: Evading a Ban on UniAlts Ban Ends: Never

3. Hurt

Hurt a pathetic excuse for a decent person
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +15
    I do feel like you are a great person, and I'd love to help out, but 500 is a big thing out of anyone's pocket, I wish you the best of luck in getting this money, but sadly I can't.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #4895 (Zenith) Ban Ends: Never

4. Mojang

Mojang Well-Known Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Wafai Dextrin Rabid
    Ratings:
    +64
    im sorry but u wont find here a 500$ loan
    also: I'm not paying anyone back due to the uncertainty that I ever could.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4041 (Blaze) - Dispute #16079 Ban Ends: Never

5. Purple

Purple Developer
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +120
    Good luck, doubt you are going to get 500$ on here.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4950 (Sooperdood) - Dispute #16913 Ban Ends: Never

6. Rev

Rev Dedicated Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: maklitores Masters
    Ratings:
    +106
    n
    not a loan did u read the posr
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming #6838 (GlitchAlts) Ban Ends: Never

7. Hypixel

Hypixel Retired Alt Seller
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Anything
    Ratings:
    +116
    Why don't you start a service and make $500?

8. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    If only I could, my MythicMobs only makes so much. I've gotten $200 in a period of a month. I don't rip off my clients to grab as much money as I can for my hard work, I get paid fairly and deliver results fairly. not everyone needs my services though. I specialize in a niche.

9. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    This is something for GoFundMe.

10. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    I'll see about doing that when I'm 18 this october. Right now I'm still 17 :p

11. dGRAMOP

dGRAMOP Active Trader

Ratings:
    +7
    Well, to be honest, I'm not surprised these people aren't being very optimistic, this site is literally full of broke (or borderline broke) students, and rich kids with their parents money.

12. kesh

kesh Winter.
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +129
    Just, stop, no.

13. 4x0

4x0 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    no. why would anyone give you $500, with the chance of never getting the money back? Plus, even if I had the money to spare, I wouldn't. The language you use is SO RUDE. Don't fucking shitpost on this thread that I'm asking for free money so I can just run away with it. Just reply to this thread if you have questions or contact me for them, don't fucking say that this shouldn't be allowed, or question my legitimacy of wanting to get my boyfriend a gift." fo fucking rude. If your going to beg for money at least have some fucking respect

• Like Like x 1
  14. Flame

Flame Super happy funster
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +38
    You're the one being rude here. Drakon only said that stuff because there's people like you who are rude to him, mock him and hate on him for having a boyfriend and wanting to give him a gift.

• Love Love x 1
  15. 4x0

4x0 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh really? So someone looking at this thread would be happy to see these words "don't fucking shitpost" even if he is 17 he can get a job. He's just a lazy bum. Stop fucking standing up for cunts like him. Get a fucking job

16. Flame

Flame Super happy funster
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +38
    You behave like a petulent schoolboy. Don't you know that the job industry is hard to get into? Billions of people are out of work because THEY CANNOT get a job. This guy is just someone who needs a little help getting a gift for somebody who is special to him. Heartless pieces of shit like you don't deserve to live. Now get the fuck off of this thread you worthless piece of garbage, you are worth NOTHING to anyone.

• Love Love x 1
  17. 4x0

4x0 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh really? how come I myself have a job? He can get a part time job at a restaurant easily for gods sake. Heck if he has ANY sort of skill at all he can offer such services for money? He needs a little help? No, he wants your money because he can't move his lazy ass to earn any money.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 13, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2017 ) ]
    Oh, so I apparantly mocked him for having a bf and wanting to get something for him? No, I said that it's really stupid of him asking for $500 which is quite a bit of money for most people, with no guarantee of getting the money back, and criticized him for saying "fuck you" in the thread which puts people off?

18. lew

lew clinically insane
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +21
    Dont understand why you cant just get a simple job at a fast food joint or something. Get of your ass and go look for a job. You are 17 and shouldn't be begging for money if you havent gone out of your way to get money yourself.

19. Leon

Leon Active Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Glyph
    Ratings:
    +74
    begging for 500$ on a minecraft forums is pretty unlikely to happen
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #4292 (Graham) - Dispute #6999 Ban Ends: Never

20. ⚡ zDrakon ⚡

EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +22
    Unlikely to happen, but it did anyways.

Not sure why you need to be toxic :p But okay that's just who you are.

Anyways, locking this thread.

• Funny Funny x 1