Complete HCF Network Investment - Teiko Network

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Crcked, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Crcked

Crcked Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello,

I am an owner of the Teiko Network, a network consisting of Hardcore game-modes such as HCFactions and Kits but we plan to expand into a wider variety of game-modes such as Bunkers and Practice. The server is currently owned by iJeleko and Crcked. iJeleko is a highly experienced Developer that specializes in HCF Plugins and Crcked is a professional manager who has owned plenty of servers prior to Teiko. We plan to release an Original HCFactions server, unlike the servers nowadays where you can simply pay a few dollars and be fully set up. We are currently looking for an Investor or a Marketing Owner to allow us to reach our full potential.

Investments:

As an investor, you will not receive any special perks on any platforms we use. Don't ask for console or access to anything, it will be denied. We also won't give a percentage of donations, it will be based on the amount you invest into the server.

• $250-$499 - $110% ROI
    • $500-$999: 120% ROI
    • $1000-$1499: 150% ROI*
    • $1500+: 160% ROI*

We are not looking for any investments under $250.

If you wish to invest more than $2000, we will gladly hear what ROI you would like to have.

It may take some time to get back the money if we don't get as much as we desire from investments. We also don't have a set SOTW as we do not want to rush the release of the server and risk the reputation of the server.

Marketing Owner:

As an Owner of the server, you will, of course, be given a cut of all profits made, depending on how much time and effort you put into the server. We will be prioritizing the return of your money and you will continue to continuously receive cuts of the profit as long as you stay loyal to the server.

• $1000-$1499: 140% ROI*
    • $1500-$1999: 150% ROI*
    • $2000+: 160% ROI*

We are not willing to give the Marketing Owner rank to anyone Investing less than $1000.

What will investments be going towards?

A majority of the investments will be going towards Advertising. We will also be using some of the money to pay for hosting and other necessities such as Buycraft products and Builds.

Why should you invest in Teiko?

As a new server, Teiko has a lot to offer. We currently have 100+ followers on our twitter account, with no Advertising. We will also soon be creating a discord server to start interacting with our future community. HCF servers have a lot of potential to grow because of the high demand for good and original HCF servers. We are almost certain that if we get enough investments, Teiko will be a large network that will accommodate most of the Minecraft community with its huge range of game-modes.

Server Information:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TeikoNetwork

IP: teiko.cc

Forums: https://teiko.cc

Teamspeak: Coming Soon...​

2. kiingzly

kiingzly Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    RIP TEIKO (TWITTER SOLD)

3. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +162
    Not even going to mention how risky server investments are, or how often they fail and how they're never successful, but I do want to say this one thing:

I can't take you seriously or even believe you know what you're talking about, if you say "160% ROI". If I invest $2,000, you're promising me $5,200 in return. I don't think you know how ROI works. If I invest $250, with 110% ROI that you listed, that'd mean I get $525 in return.

I'd strongly recommend that you restructure your proposal if you want any serious business.

• Disagree Disagree x 1