Complete ★ Rogue's Middleman Service ★ Reliable & Active Trading ★

Discussion in 'Middlemen' started by Adley, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    #1 Adley, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Rogue's Middleman Service
    Free and safe online trading for all.

There is one thing people hate when trading, who's going first?
    People are to risky when dealing with anonymous users online and it's time
    that all the fear goes away and people can start trading safe with a 0% risk.

Why should you choose me?
    Well it's completely optional but there's nothing for me to gain from this, but a possible
    review or feedback from the buyer and seller, I would like to be known for a safe destination
    for traders to come to trade safely without the fear of being scammed.

How does this middleman service work?

When trading with another user the buyer will send the money to the middleman
    using Friends & Family, and the seller will give the product to the middleman aswell.
    Once I check that the product is valid and up to the buyers standard the product will be sent to the
    buyer and the money will be sent to the seller through Friends & Family.

Are you interested and want to hire me?
    If yes then great, send me a quick message and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Successful Trades [3]

2. Crcked

Crcked Emerald
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +7
    Would recommend doing a few trades or middlemaning for some friends and gaining some rep before starting a MM service. You seem mature and if I have any deals in the future, I'll consider you ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jerry

Jerry Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +370
    Middlemanning is for users who have rep, it's not a method to gain rep. You mentioned having nothing to gain, but having joined only one month ago, you have whatever is involved in the deal to gain. Middleman scams are more common from new users.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    I understand where you're coming from, but I would gain reputation while being a middleman. It's the users choice to choose me or someone else with more reputation. But, again I understand completely.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 26, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2017 ) ]
    BUMP!