October charity event results, one-year anniversary, and some small updates!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Hello, everyone!

We've reached the end of October, and I'm sure you're all eager to see what updates there are in regards to our charity event.

Before announcing the results, I'd like to give a quick shoutout to all of those who donated: Combat_Log Damial Dew Ginger GolamT313 Isaac V JSlips Kesh Khafra kiingzly Kylew Moron NAV Nhytro Rogue Satty SomeAltShop Thiplol (special thanks to Anti for donating $25 for a charity medal!).

As a community, we raised a total of $120, falling $30 short of our $150 goal. Since we're so close to our goal, I'll be personally covering the $30 when sending the final amount to Gamer's Outreach.

Thank you to you all for being generous this month!

----------------------------------------------------------

Halloween is over, and our Spooky theme has been accordingly pulled from public view. If you'd like to use it year-round, feel free to purchase Emerald from our account upgrades section.

For those of you who don't actively check our Twitter feed (which I really recommend you do!), we announced our one-year anniversary! MCTrades was officially installed on October 21st, 2016, and opened for use not too long after. It's crazy how far we have come. I would have never thought we would hit nearly 4,000 members back when I started the site. I have all of you to thank for getting us here.

To express our thanks to you all, we've added a coupon code for the beginning of November:

ANNIVERSARY - 15% off all upgrades

This is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of it!

We're working to update some parts of our Discord server, especially improved moderation in the advertising and appraisals channels. Jayson is actively working on a new bot to complete these tasks, which will hopefully result in a cleaner and more productive Discord server for everyone :)

That's everything for this month. Thank you all for being fantastic members :thumbsup:

Sincerely,
    buildblox
    MCTrades Owner

• Vouch Vouch x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Nutella

Nutella Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Ratings:
    +21
    kappa
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #17793 (PremiumAlts) - Dispute #25417 Ban Ends: Never

3. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +195
  4. Night

Night \(0_0)/
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
  5. Recension

Recension Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
  6. Darkrai

Darkrai Darkrai from MCM
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Darkrai Mamoswine Flowing
    Ratings:
    +97
    ayy thanks love to help to donate to charity and stuff
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming Ban Ends: Never

7. Vexy

Vexy Active Trader

Ratings:
    +5
  8. Kiruv

Kiruv McAccount.Store
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: kiruv
    Ratings:
    +47
  9. 8js

8js Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: GANGMEMBERxo lamo7
    Ratings:
    +2
  10. AltsCity

AltsCity Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +4
    I mean I would have donated, but I never got notified of a charity .-. . Let me know when your next charity event is, I'll be your top donator :D
    Banned Reason: Exit Scamming Ban Ends: Never