Complete [REVIEW] Clovux Hosting | $4/GB | 50% Recurring Code Available

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Mr_Jacksonville, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mr_Jacksonville

EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Mr_Jacksonville
    Ratings:
    +3
    QUICK DISCLAIMER!!!

I do not own Clovux hosting! This is simply a review, and, well, kind of helping them advertise their company. This is not the official thread for them. I will not provide anything on their behalf, nor am I responsible for any of their actions.

Okay, so now that the disclaimer is out of the way, let me get to the point. Clovux has been around for pretty long, with a small team of dedicated staffs who are willing to spend their time into making their customers happy. Here's some of the things I have gotten from them, and my review on them.
    • Design: 9/10
    • Price: 6/10
    • Quality: 9/10
    • Downtime: 8/10
    • Support: 9/10
    • Features & Ease of Use: 9/10
    Getting a 9/10 is pretty good from me... I never give anyone full credit since no one is perfect. But I have gotten private deals from them, and they are super good at stuff that I don't know. My tickets were responded in less than 5 hours on average, reason being is that I live in west US, and they are an Irish company. I wouldn't say anything bad about them except their prices, which is a bit too high for me and some other small budget people. However, you get what you paid for. Those crappy cheap company like FluctisHosting never get you anywhere, while if you paid a bit more, you get super high quality hosting from people like Clovux.

Their current pricing for Web hosting is starting at $12/year (promo), and pricing for Minecraft is $4/GB. You can get a trial server for 24 hours from them if you'd like to test them out. I'm kind of their sponsor, and they gave me this promo code that you guys will enjoy. Use the code Mr_Jacksonville to get 50% off forever! Yes, you heard me, it's a recurring discount! Click here to get started.

2. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +56
    No one really cares about ur review tbh.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    Well that's not very nice. If you didn't care then why did you take the time to read it and comment :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +56
    Because I wanted to let this kid know that -REMOVED-

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  5. Mr_Jacksonville

EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Mr_Jacksonville
    Ratings:
    +3
    hehehe... got ur message... kappa

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +56
    You sir/ma'am (I don't judge) are very late.

• Dislike Dislike x 1