Shop alts.shop ✨//⏩ SUPER CHEAP ✅/⚫ BEST QUALITY ✅/⚫ $0.01 NFA ✅/⚫ UFA ✅/⚫ $0.10 SFA ✅/⚫/ 300+ FEEDBACK ✅

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by alts.shop, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. theweek3nd

theweek3nd Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I bought a UFA and never received an email. I tried to contact you on selly and email but no reply even though it says you're online.

2. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +210
    As stated on our site it can take longer for us to get back. You probably entered the wrong email address and that's the reason why you didn't receive it.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 5, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2020 ) ]
    As stated on our site it can take longer for us to get back. You probably entered the wrong email address and that's the reason why you didn't receive it.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jun 20, 2020 ) - ]
    In stock! :)

3. illumine_

illumine_ Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    I just bought a UFA account and i never got an email. Furthermore, when i tried to add you on discord to DM you about the issue it says your tag is invalid. and no i didn't enter the incorrect email

4. Mc_leor

Mc_leor Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    I want a long-term, stable, sufficient and honest transaction

I need to buy:

①:10000 NFA in Minecrat (UN CHECK BAN)【EveryDay】

② : hypixel level: 21 + (UN Ban) [sometimes]

My discord:

Yuan | Ju | Kk#3309

5. Sainz

Sainz Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a UFA account 3 months ago, It used to work well but now the game has disappeared from my account. I've contacted the seller for a solution since there is a "Lifetime Warranty", no solution has been provided yet...

6. alts.shop

Ratings:
    +210
    Hi it's not possible that UFA account stops working.

7. Sainz

Sainz Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #147 Sainz, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    My bad, it was my mistake. I contacted you in first place through your support chat in web though, and no response at all was given there.

8. Berrely

Berrely Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Vouch! Everything was cheap, worked and was sent within seconds of the purchase!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SwurvIntoDms

SwurvIntoDms Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Scam, As the shop says, the nfas are 99% unbanned, and works, yet out of 250, half of them were banned and the other half didn't work at all. (I used proxies) So, I then go to his discord, and his ticket system doesn't work at all. And you cant dm him. He ignores pings, and doesn't give a shit about anyone. get your shit together.

10. promctrader

promctrader Active Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    Scam alert! They give accounts that doesn't work, I bought semis and I got from them nfas for replacement, I waited more than a month for help and they told me to join discord. On discord they told me that they can't replace my accounts and I got banned. Pure scam.
    Banned Reason: Violations of rules: 1.2.1 - 1.2.2 - 1.7.2 - 1.7.5 Ban Ends: Never

11. alts.shop

Ratings:
    +210
    Restocked
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 28, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Aug 28, 2020 ) ]
    Restocked
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 28, 2020 ) - ]
    Restocked NFA/SFA

NFA/SFA/IPVANISHVPN/NORDVPN are in stock now

Will be restocking UFA too very soon

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. promctrader

BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    Don't buy anything from him, you will get 80% of non working accounts, ban on discord, you have to create more and more queries, you get instuled that you scammed him, because you got 80% of non working accounts.
    Banned Reason: Violations of rules: 1.2.1 - 1.2.2 - 1.7.2 - 1.7.5 Ban Ends: Never

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. alts.shop

Ratings:
    +210
  14. lulul

lulul Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Nice one
    upload_2020-9-13_19-21-33.png upload_2020-9-13_19-24-20.png
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Sep 29, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2020 ) ]
    Still nothing lel
    upload_2020-9-29_14-15-33.png

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. promctrader

BANNED

Ratings:
    +6
    This guy scammed me for $200 so don't even bother yourself to post this, he is friends with staff so he won't get banned and he will keep scamming.

16. alts.shop

Ratings:
    +210
    Restock
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 14, 2021 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2020 ) ]
    Restock

17. 0n_

0n_ Master Trader
    OBSIDIAN Space

Minecraft Accounts: _FreeHK
    Ratings:
    +51
    you might want to update your title, your NFAs aren't 0.01$ anymore