Complete · Good´s Loans - Offering 10-30$ Loan - High Rep Only.

Discussion in 'Loans' started by Good, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Good

Good New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello MCTrades
    Im new to this forum and I want to give Loans to people to get known here!
    I offer a small range (10$ - 30$) of loans, each with reasonable ROI. I will do my due diligence with each and every customer before giving you a loan. This may include questions beyond what is asked in my basic loan request format. I will only offer my loans to people who I trust, and as a broad rule, I will not loan any amount of money to anyone with low reputation or new to this forums If you have negative rep, for any reason, I will check you out a little more attentively before agreeing to do business with you. Even if you have 1000 rep, I may decide against doing business with you ·· this is to protect myself from exit scams.

1. How much money are you in need of?
    2. What is the money from this loan to be used for? if the reason for this loan is private, please send me a message instead.
    3. Do you have any active loans? Have you ever been given a loan by an MCM user in the past? If so, provide a link or explanation.
    4. How will you gather the money to pay me back?
    5. How soon can you repay your debt?
    6. What ROI are you offering on your requested loan?
    Do not PM me using this format, replay to this post and I will contact you!

1. All payments sent from me will be in PayPal Goods & Services.
    2. All payments sent to me will be in PayPal Friends & Family.
    3. I reserve the right to deny your request, even if you meet my criteria.
    4. I reserve the right to chargeback on my payment to you if I deem it necessary (only in cases where you fail to communicate with me).
    5. I reserve the right to choose our method of communication, be it Discord, Telegram, Twitter or MCM PMs. I will ask you to verify yourself via PM on MCM before continuing on with my chosen medium of contact.
    6. Loan extensions will not be granted without sufficient reason and added ROI.
    7. Your obligation is to return the borrowed money, if you do not, I reserve the right to contact PayPal, and they themselves take care of the matter
    8. You agree to pay the loan back in full with negotiated ROI on or before the decided-upon return date.
    By giving you a Loan you accept this Terms of Services.

Thinking on Scam me?

If I were you, I would think about it twice, if you scam me or try to do it, I will take charge of paying the borrowed money, either through a dispute in PayPal or through legal actions against you. I will also open a scam report here at MCTrades.

Banned Reason: Evading a Ban Provisioned to #3990 (ItsMario) Ban Ends: Never

2. tongy124

tongy124 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    How much are you needing? $11

How much will you return? $14

When will you return the loan? 1st of January at the latest, maybe earlier but not guaranteed

What do you need it for? I want to get the Fortnite Battle Pass from the new update.

How will you gain the money to repay? I get $20 every month.

3. oAsian

oAsian Active Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +18
    Need $10. Can get back $12 back. Need for server plugins!
    Banned Reason: Attempting To Scam #229 (Jerry) - Dispute #14390 Ban Ends: Never

4. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +210
    I need 10$, 13$ payback the 21th

5. Kiruv

Kiruv McAccount.Store
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: kiruv
    Ratings:
    +47