Complete PHP Developer

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by sockeroo, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. sockeroo

sockeroo <?php>
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 sockeroo, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    | McTrades Community,

Today I have decided to list this thread and start offering PHP programming services. If you're seeking a PHP Developer please keep reading to learn more:

I've been working with PHP for 3 years now and I have near perfected my scripting. I am only looking to work with 4 clients at a time!

At the moment my portfolio webpage is down, however I will have it back up in a few days. Feel free to contact me in the mean time to discuss how I could be of help to you. As for payments and pricing, that is up for debate. I typically work for an hourly rate, although I would not be completely opposed to working for a set interval weekly/monthly.

2. sockeroo

sockeroo <?php>
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    -- This comment is reserved for updates.

3. Fumbe

Fumbe Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: p0kemon SkyWarsDad
    Ratings:
    +71
    Discord? and can u do custom gateways for altshops ?
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #3159 (Dawson) - Dispute #23499 Ban Ends: Never

4. sockeroo

sockeroo <?php>
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Depends what you're willing to pay.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ) ]
    Clientele maximum has been reached, will open once I have availability once more.