NOTHING

Discussion in 'Loans' started by Refinancing, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: MiaKhalifasSiser
    Ratings:
    +1
    • How much you need. 25$
    • How much you can return. 40$
    • When you can return it (be specific). 1/12/18
    • How you plan on getting the return money. I do graphics and sell alts in other sections. Have a vouch in graphic designs. Would not scam at all.
    • What do you need the money for (optional). Really need the money for VeltPvP. Got banned falsely and they reset bans already so I wont be unbanned. I have Velt Rank on the server and I really want to play tommorow the 5.0 Release of Powers. And I am willing to pay back and we can msg everyday to get an updated on how much I have each day!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6548 (AlphaViolence) - Dispute #9928 Ban Ends: Never

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. ImLevi

ImLevi Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: GewoonGerlof
    Ratings:
    +1
    No they dont they already did the ban reset yesterday

3. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    ik im still in need of a loan!
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6548 (AlphaViolence) - Dispute #9928 Ban Ends: Never

4. exitscammer123

exitscammer123 Entrepreneur
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    Nobody deal with this user. Guy asked me for a $11 loan with $22 payback on Jan. 15, now he asking for a $25 loan with a $40 payback on Jan. 12? Going to add he has no vouches and no reputation. No more than $5 put into this website so he has nothing to lose. Deal with extreme caution but I suggest not dealing with this user at all.

EDIT: A reputable user claimed that this user scammed him $7, deal with extreme caution.
    [​IMG]
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6905 (16Gigabytes) - Dispute #10494 Ban Ends: Never

5. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    Didnt mean to up my post
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) ]
    needed 25$ and I made some money off selling GFX and now I only need 11

Also If you checked this post was made WAY before
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) - ]
    Post made on Dec 22 didnt mean to up my thread

6. exitscammer123

BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    Velt bans are $13 not $25, user is scamming his ass off. Hopefully nobody falls for this.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #6905 (16Gigabytes) - Dispute #10494 Ban Ends: Never

7. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    Im on my 2nd Ban Offense and if you checked they were 25$ before the christmas sale which was made ON CHRISTMAS
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) ]
    So now they are 18.00
    and I have 7.00

8. exitscammer123

BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    You're telling me you were banned once, purchased an unban, and got banned again despite the ban reset that happened last week?

9. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    I was banned before the Ban reset and I bought an unban and they carry through ban resets so I had to buy one for my 2nd ban offense

10. exitscammer123

BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    Even if you're telling the truth and you were banned before the reset, purchased an unban, then got banned again I doubt anybody is going to loan you money due to how sketchy you're acting, the current claims made against you and the fact that it's your second time buying an unban, why should somebody help you buy an unban when you've already purchased one? It's your fault for doing whatever you're doing to get banned.

11. Refinancing

Refinancing Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    Butterfly clicking is how I got banned the 2nd time, The way I play is through butterflying I cant jitter because it messes up my finger.
    tbh I wish you would do this loan to prove to you how ignorant you are being I only wish bro

• Funny Funny x 1