Offering Acquisitive Management - Professional Management & Consultation

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by Jacob Nang, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Jacob Nang

Jacob Nang Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

CloudedMC (Minecraft Server) - Community Manager
    Above Holdings (Private Holdings Firm) - Community Manager
    Avast (Minecraft Based Service Team) - Community Manager
    Facts Management (Private Management Firm) - CEO - Operations Manager
    *McLoot (Minecraft Forum) - Community & Project Manager
    Valde (Branding Agency) - CEO - Operations Manager
    PrimeTechnology (Minecraft Based Service Team) - Community Manager GlobalTrades (Gaming Revolved Community Forums) - Administrator
    TrophyPVP (Minecraft Server) - Owner - Operations Manager
    Ace (Premade Services Company) - Director of Operations - General Management *going up (Services Company) - General Management
    Private Luxury Pen Company - Founder - CEO

* = No Longer Managing
    Terms of Service

I. Terms

By requesting a service, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any local laws that could be applied. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not permitted from using my services or any of my intellectual material given. The materials contained in all items, such as Spreadsheets, Documents, Art, Conversational Material, Intellectual Property created by myself, Jacob Nang are protected by applicable global copyright and trademark law.

II. Use License

When purchasing a product or service from me (Jacob Nang) you are agreeing to the following terms:

Payments are to be paid fully unless agreed otherwise.
    Once you have paid refunds are not given unless agreed otherwise.
    I have the right to refuse service to anyone.
    Chargebacks are most definitely not permitted, Charging Back a transaction will cause me to fight back to the fullest of my ability.
    All transaction you send are confirmed authorized by you, and any payments noted 'unauthorized' is false.
    Any service and, or intellectual material of mine are to be credited or removed if asked so.
    The license you agree to will automatically terminate if you violate any of the restrictions and may be removed by Jacob Nang at any given moment. Upon termination your viewing of materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any of my materials given from myself to you, in your possession whether in physical or electronic format.

III. Possible Modifications

I (Jacob Nang) may change these terms/agreement at any time without any notice. By using my services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.