Suggestion Advertisement / Making the forum more active

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Cole, Aug 18, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +151
    Advertisement / Making the forum more active

Basically, the forum needs advertisement. Back in October-December 2017 the forum was really active, but now I hate to say this, I come on and it’s REALLY inactive.

MCT needs something to make it more active, maybe a couple of youtubers being active on the site or advertising it. It could be a custom feature which everyone likes.

Basically, you need a plan to revive the forum.

Get MCT to where it was 10 months ago!

2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Unfortunately, YouTuber options are quite limited due to some conflicts throughout the YouTube community and our target audience. Also, often times, using them to advertise just brings scammers and overall bad activity.

3. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +151
    I completely agree about the bad activity and scammers, but how did you get MCT to where it was at this point? You need to have a rethink of your plan in my opinion, start on some new things bringing up the hype maybe some free advertisement for rewards. A referral system or rewards for activity.

4. Blaze

Blaze Blazing Moderator & Minecon Capes Collector
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: NotBlaze Wired KingVandy
    Ratings:
    +191
    you should really dedicate a nice sum of money on advertisement or mct gonna just die or gonna be filled with broke kids who can't buy my capes

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  5. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Thank you for your suggestion Cole, one of my goals for this website is to boost the activity to what it once was, or even better. I will be looking into partnerships and such in the near future, stay tuned.