Allow all users who have been on MCT for a month or over to have access to use the reputation system

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Artsy, Sep 30, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: PickWeed
    Ratings:
    +15
    Howdy!

Suggestion: So recently I have been trading with a few users on here, who do not have premium or access to use the reputation system.
    In my opinion, in order to have a more healthy website and for more users to be able to tell if another user is reputable or not, you should allow active users who have been signed up for a month or over to use the reputation system.

I understand you may block it unless you have a specified rank so you can get more rank purchases, but MCT has enough members now to be able to release some different perks and new features in order for the health of the community.

(Note: A month is only a suggestion, and you could use any amount of time)

Thanks for your time. Please get back to me soon with what you think.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  2. Rev

Rev Dedicated Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: maklitores Masters
    Ratings:
    +106
    obsidian can give rep as far as i know and its easy af to get obsidian
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming #6838 (GlitchAlts) Ban Ends: Never

3. Artsy

Artsy Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: PickWeed
    Ratings:
    +15
    So how do you get obsidian then? As far as I know, all of the ranks are paid for.

4. Jet

Jet hot pfp
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +128
    how tf do you get obsidian, I have been on here for ages and haven't gotten it.

5. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    :thumbsdown: Simply it has similar requirements.

Giving reputation requires you to be registered for a month, don't get too many warning points, be registered/not a bot/not limited/not have the caution banner/not banned, post a decent amount of messages, at least "some" trophies, be somewhat active on the site, get a few positive post ratings, be old enough to legally be on this forum, and don't get too many warning points.

A one month requirement would make it possible for somebody who has posted just a single message to receive the abilities to give feedback and can possibly lead to abuse in which is why we put out requirements. Therefore, this suggestion has been denied.