AltShop Warranty Enforcement Policy Idea

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Jayson, Jul 24, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
?

Please present your thoughts regarding the implementation of this policy. Read first.

1. I believe this would improve the quality, userbase, and security of MCTrades.

66.7%
  2. This may provide negative effects, however overall is good.

16.7%
  3. The implementation of this policy would drastically degrade MCTrades.

33.3%
  4. This document will improve MCTrades, however requires adjustments and additions.

8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    This document is designed to improve the end user experience on MCTrades. Feel free to comment regarding it and if it should or should not be implemented.

"We", "us", "our", "MCTrades", "MCT", or any grammical variants, refer to mctrades.
    "You", "user", "client", or any grammical variants, refer to the person or party utilizing our services. GENERAL REFERANCING - MOSTLY GENERIC IN TOSES THESE DAYS. THIS RESOLVES VAGUE PRONOUN DISPUTES IN RELATION TO THE DOCUMENT ITSELF.

The inability to agree to the following terms may result in the invalidation of information within a report or dispute, the termination of an ad, the deletion of a thread or post, the termination of a sales page, and/or the deletion, suspension, limitation, or prohibition of an account. PUNISHMENT FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS.

In the case of a value mismatch, the following variables shall be used to define them:
    - An hour consists of sixty minutes in which consist of sixty seconds;
    - There are twenty four hours in a day and seven days in a week;
    - There are four and a three tenths of a week in a month;
    - A year consists of twelve months or 365.25 days;
    - A lifetime consists of seventy years;

TO SETTLE TIME DISPUTES, YES IT OCCURS. MAINLY BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF WEEKS/DAYS IN A MONTH VARIES MONTH TO MONTH, SO WE'VE AVERAGED IT.

MCTrades allows however does not endorse Minecraft alternative account shops posted on its website accessible through the hypertext transfer protocol, secure hypertext transfer protocol nor simple mail transfer protocol. The person or party in which posted the content, providing the service, or runs the ad campaign, in relation to a Minecraft alternative account shop shall take full responsibility over their actions while MCTrades will take little to no responsibility as a content distribution system. STATING MCTRADES TAKES LITTLE TO NO LIABILITY FOR ALT SHOPES' ACTIONS. WE'RE ONLY A ADVERTISING PLATFORM FOR YOUR SERVICES, WE DON'T HAVE MUCH CONTROL OVER THE SHOPS THEMSELVES.

Due to the misuse of policies set forth by third party sellers such as but not limited to terms of services, warranties, refund policies, and privacy policies, MCTrades will be enforcing guidelines which will be checked during a report or dispute. WHY THIS IS BEING PUT IN PLACE. SUCH POLICIES ARE "NO CHARGEBACKS", "1 HOUR WARRANTY", AND "NO REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES".

In the case a user of ours purchases an alternative account from a seller, no matter their reputation, if the accounts provided are clearly inaccurate or deliberately used to scam or attempt a scam, warranties will be voided without warning if significant evidence is provided by the consumer. DISPUTES WILL NOT CARE ABOUT ONE'S REPUTATION. IN THE CASE AN ALT IS CLEARLY INCORRECT SUCH AS A SINGLE WORD, WARRANTIES WILL BE VOIDED. IT WOULD BE AN OBVIOUS SCAM.

A consumer originating from MCTrades must be given at least a three minute warranty per account purchased. This is to allow time for the buyer to verify that a majority of the received account credentials are valid. TO FIX THOSE NASTY ONE HOUR WARRANTIES.

Warranties must start at or after the product is received by the consumer. IN THE CASE THE SELLER WANTS TO START THE WARRANTY BEFORE THE PRODUCT IS GIVEN TO INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY INSTANTLY.

Lifetime warranties must cover a consumer for at least seventy years or until a company closes. A company's closure must be marked by it being dissolved through legal matters. Unregistered organizations must be active for at least three months before closing and/or terminating lifetime warranties. If an unregistered company becomes registered, terminating lifetime warranties before the seventy year requirement must require that the company become dissolved. TO MAKE SURE A SHOP DOESN'T JUST RUN AWAY.

In no way may alternative account shops request feedback on their purchase pages, threads, or any other advertising platform to impact the result of a report or dispute. SUCH AS WITH ALTBIN, THEY REQUESTED FEEDBACK OR THEY WOULDN'T GIVE A REPLACEMENT, FAKE REPUTATION.

This document may not impact the result of reports or disputes on third party content distribution platforms. In the case a term stated within the document invalidates it, it shall be removed and preserve the rest of this document. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL CHANGE. SIMPLY IF A PART OF THIS DOCUMENT INVALIDATES IT, IT WILL BE REMOVED AND THE REST WILL STAY THE SAME.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 5
    • Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 2
  2. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Modestly Simulators
    Ratings:
    +180
    Seeing as this makes no sense, I'll have to disapprove of it.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #2869 (Leaf) Ban Ends: Never

3. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Could you elaborate on why this should not be implemented?

4. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    This can be a big plus to MCTrades. There are continuous disputes filed regarding to "warranties". Inserting this policy into the rules can decrease the number of disputes created and will reduce problems.

I strongly agree.
    Banned Reason: Original Ban: Aug. 7, 2017 || Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/alexx-dispute.2385/ Ban Ends: Never

5. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Thank you for your feedback, Alexx. The amount of disputes in which end up being denied due to warranties is why I've created this.

6. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Ratings:
    +180
    Overall, I have to disagree only because of the first paragraph. There should not be a required TOS or warranty standard and the buyer has to take responsibility to read these.

7. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Most alt shops on MCTrades are starting to implement policies which are simply unfair. We'd like to protect consumers on our website. Such as instead of a one hour warranty to verify possibly a million accounts, this policy would allow the consumer three minutes per account purchased, required if the consumer doesn't want to make checking all the accounts not even worth it using their own private proxy network.

That's basically regarding the obvious scams such as when you purchase the product, it would say things such as "SCAMMED" or "WORD" and most definitely not an account.

Nope, many alt shops are moving to one hour warranties regardless of how many accounts are purchased.

Glad you agree.

Basically it's to prevent sellers from forcing the consumers to provide fake reputation.

That means that if there's something wrong with the policy in which invalidates it in court, the part that invalidates it gets removed and the rest stays the same.

8. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    My conclusion is that ALL alt shops are to provide a small time warranty (Decided on Jayson). If the buyer wants extra warranty, he or she simply can purchase extra warranty if offered by the seller.

Also another idea, this can get a little lazy for people, but there should be a some kind of rule that makes the sellers check the accounts working before selling them.
    Banned Reason: Original Ban: Aug. 7, 2017 || Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/alexx-dispute.2385/ Ban Ends: Never

9. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    All alt shops already provide a small warranty, one hour to check every account purchased. The problem is that often times, that's not enough to check every single account. A warranty is more suppose to be if the account doesn't work, they get a replacement. Often times during the initial sale the accounts don't work. Meaning a pay for more warranty system would simply give more money to the seller if they make more bad accounts.

Many startup alt shops probably don't have an entire proxy network which would allow them to check all the accounts automatically. Checking a few hundred accounts one by one can be a bit of a pain.

10. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    I'm suggesting for only valued accounts (Mail Access, Minecon NFA, Unmigrated, Semi OG)
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 24, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2017 ) ]
    And last suggestion.

There are many cases where the sellers insert: PLEASE WAIT 24 HOURS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT! on the account info. (Altbin and etc..). This creates a massive problem and should not be allowed.

11. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll consider adding it in some form.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll modify it to push the warranty to start after the accounts are received by the consumer.

12. Alexx

Alexx CEO of Kingdom Co.
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +57
    Answer my pm then <3

13. Rat

Rat Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +56
    Seems cool. 3 minutes per account they buy is pretty good. Gives the user who bought the account have time to check each account.

14. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    I'm glad you agree with this potential policy implementation. I'd also like to hear from some alt shops if they'd like to suggest adjustments to equalize the change. Exclusive Alts AltMitzu AltMagic

realcmd, could you review my replies to your comments and see if your opinion has changed? I believe the issue was a misinterpretation of the document.

15. realcmd

realcmd Dedicated Trader
    BANNED EMERALD

Ratings:
    +180
    I now agree with this thread, EXCEPT I would like the 3 minute warranty to only occur on purchases involving less than 250 accounts or the warranty could become excessive.

16. Adam

Adam Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +20
    Screw Minecraft alts, let's all just sell FarmVille accounts.

17. Exclusive Alts

Exclusive Alts Dedicated Trader
    BANNED CAUTION BUSINESS

Ratings:
    +4
    May i just say, MCTrades should make an warranty what is acceptable for each accounts, But i agree with this

18. Rev

Rev Dedicated Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: maklitores Masters
    Ratings:
    +106
    I completely agree with this its a good idea lmao.
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming #6838 (GlitchAlts) Ban Ends: Never

19. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +160
    I'll consider modifying the policy to limit the warranty to a set amount of time. Thanks for the feedback, realcmd.

Not quite FVTrades over here. You're free to create it if you'd like though.

Thank you for the feedback, Exclusive Alts. I'm glad alt shops agree with it also.

Thank you for the feedback.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Aug 6, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jul 25, 2017 ) ]
    Thanks everyone for assisting with improving this plan, even the slightest. I will be taking everyone's thoughts to make this into something offer the next few days-along with rewriting the MCTrades rules a bit.