An Official News Team

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Musixiem, Feb 8, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Musixiem

Musixiem Graphic Designer
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +34
    I have a small suggestion that a News Team should be created.

What would they do?
    The News Team would gather the latest information and trends for the forums, and can give reports in on the top services and vendors of MCTrades.

What would this do for MCTrades?
    I believe that this might help MCTrades, since people would see the top service of the month or week, and strive to eventually end up in that same spot sometime later.

This idea is very formattable, and can feature other things, as well. I hope that this seems like a viable option, I think it would be really neat!

2. Hampus

Hampus Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Meeting
    Ratings:
    +2
    Sounds like a good idea :) +1

3. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
  4. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    I'd personally disagree with the benefits of this, it seems like a great idea on paper, however their would be a high liability for corruption.

News members would be spammed with free deals and discounts by people trying to get their company featured.

All the safe dealers partnered with MC-Trades have already got a "Verified Tick". I assume it would be the same people on the news, making it very hard for new companies to build up in MCT.

5. Sick

Sick Yo I deepthroat ren
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Hippo Sick
    Ratings:
    +121
    I have to disagree with this whole idea, and let me explain why.

MCTrades really isn't that big at the moment, so there really isnt any trends going on.

6. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    I have to disagree a lot on this,

A group of individuals have done this before on a competitive forums site and they've given up after the 3rd week since it was a lot of hard work and nobody really appreciated it as much and didn't get paid for it.

This will be the same for sure, many people don't have that kind of dedication to something like this, later on once the reports becomes dead like any new reporter they try to add drama and I'm sure Buildblox does not need that on a marketing forums site.

7. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    That also happened because Zach was banned.

8. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    Zach was banned weeks after they've quit.

9. Owen

Owen ♡ beamer boy ♡
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Owen
    Ratings:
    +94
    Sorry to say but I'd have to disagree

10. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    I think this is creative, however won't quite work in the long run. Some possible disadvantages are that users could bribe the "news team" to advertise their services, failing to validate facts, and many others. I will be therefore denying this suggestion. Thank you for your time.