Asking For a Vouch.

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Duck, Aug 6, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
?

Do you think this suggestion should be accepted?

1. YUS!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Meh...

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Steven

Steven Mail Access Account Seller
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +12
    No problem :)
    Banned Reason: Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/tiger-steven-dispute.2203/ Ban Ends: Never

2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    As we continue to expand MCTrades, at the same time, our database of scammers is also growing. Because of this, we are taking early precautions to protect our members from potential threats by imposing new rules and regulations. Rules in relation to the feedback and trust system are to assist with helping feedback actually mean something-with a less of a chance that a highly reputated user scams. As Anti has stated, if it is indeed a vouch copy, the common thing to do is provide the vouch after the product is given-however what if the product doesn't work or doesn't work as expected? I once took a vouch copy for an alt gen, it didn't work-I got asked for rep. That was basically mentally forcing me to give rep because I took their product-for free! However, as my vouches were worth too much (and that generator soon was found to be a scam after I tried it) I avoided giving a vouch and making others get scammed. They were reputation farming.

Enough said, this suggestion has been denied, however I'm more than willing to make modifications, just not completely remove it.