Offering BadNode's Management & Administration Services

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by Remnicore, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +162
    Hey MCTrades,

The beautiful season of fall is approaching again, which means I'm making my way back into the scene. Retirement was fun, however I'm back to offer my services again during the school year. As always, I offer the following handy services:
    • Community Management
    • Marketing Management
    • Event Management
    • Content Management
    • Forum Administration
    If you are interested, please inquire in my inbox. If you want to reach my in a quicker fashion, I encourage you to toss me a message on Discord. A copy of my full resume will be sent your way. I'd prefer to keep this thread neat and clean, so I will not be copying and pasting my entire resume. For quick reference, I've worked, managed, administrated, or handled the following platforms/networks/associations:
    • MCSell
    • MCTrades
    • ApolloVPN
    • ProtonAlts
    • HCRiots
    • JitterClick Network
    • MintarGames
    • AnubisMC
    • FoxMC
    • iRobot
    • ServerShards
    My pricing is based on what I know and firmly believe I am worth. I do not deal in "basic startup" developments or anything of that sort. Pricing ranges from $100-$500/month. Pricing will be negotiated in private.

Discord: BadNode#0003

I will update this thread with vouches as they come. My resume also contains a few vouches from big individuals in the community.

I look forward to working with you on your next project.
    - BadNode

2. JumboAlts

JumboAlts Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +40
  3. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +162
    I have more than enough reputation for that to be unnecessary, thanks though.