Complete Best ForceOP Plugin Out There!? (15+ Silent Commands) [$10] 50% OFF!

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by SSync, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. SSync

SSync New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 SSync, Oct 29, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Introduction
    Hey, my name is DieUrself (more known as SSync), I've been programming for 2 years now, and I've made this ForceOP plugin. I am coming out with a video shortly about this(read more after banner), but for now, the banner is all I have to show. Skip the banner to see evidence and how to purchase the plugin. The plugin is disguised as a Staff Essentials plugin with two commands actually existing so they don't remove it; /vanish and /staffchat. Please also read the Terms of Service before purchasing, as it will give you bit better of an understanding of what you're doing when you buy the plugin. Thanks.

[​IMG]

The video
    The video was canceled, but a test server with a demo version of the plugin will be up soon to test features and get a feel for the plugin. On this test server, there will be most of the commands, except ones that affect other players(they may be testing as well) (e.g. kickall, void, ban, etc.) This server will be out soon, so be ready!

How to purchase
    This is the official ForceOP Page: https://forceurself.weebly.com
    Purchase in the buy section!

Evidence
    [​IMG]

Status
    Follow @_SSync on Twitter for ForceOP Updates!

Major Fall Update Coming Soon, 15 New Commands!

Vouches
    Thanks for reading this thread If you have any questions or concerns either reply to this thread and you'll get a response, or add me on Discord: DieUrself#4309
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #4576 (chill) Ban Ends: Never

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Twitty

Twitty Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: Island_Girl
    Ratings:
    +10
    Vouch copy?
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #3993 (Kay) - Dispute #6483 Ban Ends: Never

3. SSync

SSync New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Sure :D (Only once; for anyone else out there requesting one)

4. SSync

SSync New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll let you. PM ME

**LAST PERSON**

5. Twitty

Twitty Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: Island_Girl
    Ratings:
    +10
    Vouch, this plugin is legit and works.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #3993 (Kay) - Dispute #6483 Ban Ends: Never

6. 0riginal

0riginal Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Wait do i need to get someone on the server to add this to their server in order for me to become op?

7. SSync

SSync New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    It needs to get into the server's plugin folder, not really up to me how you do that. From past experience I ask to apply for developer and once I am developer I ask them to upload the plugin (if I don't have console)
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 4, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 3, 2017 ) ]
    10 more commands coming soon!

8. Fairing

Fairing Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    $10? lol

9. Rev

Rev Dedicated Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: maklitores Masters
    Ratings:
    +106
    No offence but whats the point? Would take like 2 minutes to make this in skript and then it isnt fishy bc u can just add Skript then add a normal script and on the end add a check for when player says bla bla and make console op instead of adding a whole new plugin lol.
    Banned Reason: Admitting to Scamming #6838 (GlitchAlts) Ban Ends: Never

10. SSync

SSync New Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not one to argue; but... not everyone has skript, so that would be a plugin in itself, and sending them a skript file would be efficient if they couldn't read it. The point of this is to hide it. Skript would fail in that category.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 9, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2017 ) ]
    No offense taken btw.