Charity Medal Giveaway

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Ren, Sep 29, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +163
    Hello MCTrades,
    Wassup?

Today I pitch you all a very simple, yet effective idea.
    This is how it works :

For the next 20 days, a limited edition medal (costing $15) will be purchasable. Upon buying this (yet to be named) medal, you will be entered in a giveaway.

The winner of the giveaway will get to pick any legitimate charity to send 80% of the profit made from every single medal purchased. The remaining 20% will be given to the buildblox and his developer(s).

The medal will simply have a green heart on it.

And that's it, I think this would be a cool thing to do.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    It's a decent idea, however the "winner" would not actually win anything, then some people are not as nice and chargeback. :rolleyes:

3. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +163
    I guess. But it is a charity giveaway and the prize would just be the satisfaction of (hopefully) a decent amount of money going to a charity that is close to you.

And yeah I guess you have a point with the chargebacks, but maybe there is a way to combat them.

4. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    We may do something similar to this in the future, however due to the risks and the things that must be worked out along with most likely a lack of participation, it won't be occurring this month or next month. But we'll keep the idea in mind, for now this suggestion has been denied as doing such would need some concept changes in which would greatly impact operation.