Complete [CHEAP][RELIABLE] Mr_Boss_Man's Hirement Plan [FAST]

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by MehBoss, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 MehBoss, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    [​IMG]
    ★ Contact ★
    Skype - da_true_whovian
    Gmail - [email protected]
    Discord - Mr_Boss_Man#9555
    Spigot - mehboss

★ Boss’s Hirement Plan ★
    Hello, my name Tim, people call me Boss. I am a Java developer with over a year of Java coding, I still have lots to learn before even getting close to mastering Java. My work is very reliable and quick. I am very active, and open to any questions you may have.

You can contact me using the information above or you can PM me on spigot for further details as I am very active.

★ Experience ★
    Java - 1+ YEARS
    Bungee - 6 months
    SQL - 3 months

★ Pricing ★
    SMALL - $3-21 - 1-7 days
    MEDIUM - $11-31 - 4-14 days
    LARGE - $25-57 - 7-30 days
    • No refunds
    • No charge backs.
    • Pay half up-front, the other half when the plugin is complete.
    • I will provide a week of testing, after that, no more major help will be given.
    • I will test and make sure the plugin is up to standards.
    You pay half up-front and half once you have received the plugin. You may only refund after 30 days of not receiving the plugin; otherwise, no refunds. Testing is included. If I am not your developer, I will only provide one week of bug fixing after the plugin has been turned in, you may purchase an extra +6 days of bug testing/fixing for $3.00. The plugin price may vary depending on the size and time I think it will take for me to code.. When making a deal, please make sure you give me as much details as possible to insure I fulfill your plugin request. If the plugin I am making is past the given due date that we have agreed upon, it is $-1 every day I’m late until it’s half the amount of my income. Payments shall only be paid to my paypal, it will be an invoice to insure neither of us get scammed. Once we agree upon something, I will keep you updated via skype on the progress regularly. I will only be providing 1.8.x-1.11.x+ version support, however, lower version support will cost an extra $1.50-$2.75 if there are some major code changes that have to be done.

You automatically agree to these Terms of Service upon doing business with me.

For more information, please visit here
    (CLOSED) I will be providing small plugins free of charge until 7/18/2017 (my birthday) for vouches.

2. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    PM if you are interested.

3. RevVs

RevVs Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +1
    Vouch for MehBoss works for my company, Don't hesitate to purchase from him!

4. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +44
    Are you selling single plugins or something like I hire you for a week and in this week you make all the plugins I request (you get done what you can get done within the time limit)?

5. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    If you pay up front, I can make a deal. PM me!

6. Camouflage100

Camouflage100 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    1+ years of java, and you're close to mastering it? I don't know a single person who has done Java for under 5+ years that has "Mastered" Java.

7. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I think you read it wrong.. :/
    [​IMG]

8. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +210
  9. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
  10. Joejerino

Joejerino Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Would you be able to make a ban management plugin where you can make it ban someone in extended amounts of time depending on their past bans, or if you could make it auto IP ban if they have been banned on a set number of accounts on the same IP. I need something like this to use with my anticheat.

11. MehBoss

MehBoss Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I can do that! Message me on skype @ da_true_whovian

12. iBear

iBear Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey MrBossMan! Not sure if you would remember me from a server you worked for, "Chaos" but I do know you are very good at your job so I vouch. His work is very clean and its clearly professional.