Complete Coding any plugin you want!

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Jack1, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Jack1

Jack1 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey MCTrades!

My name is ValoricalJ and I am a plugin coder for Minecraft servers! I have been coding for over 1.5 years which means I have skills in many areas to code a plugin you want! I do not know everything though so some will have to be turned down unfortunately, however, I will do my best!

First of all, if you fit any of the criteria below, I can definitely help you!

· Wanting affordable plugins?
    · Want a developer you can trust and will work with you?
    · Want ongoing bug support even after you’ve payed?
    · The plugin is not in any way a connection to another existing plugin?

I will supply you with all of these and it’s as simple as following the steps below for any kind of plugin!

1. Send me a message on skype @ TheBedrockKing with the following format FILLED OUT.
    In-Game Name:
    Location (Just your country/state is fine):
    Time zone:
    Budget:
    Plugin Name:
    Plugin Description (In 150 words or less):

2. We organize a price

3. A 10% deposit is placed (To ensure you don’t make me code a plugin and make a runner)

4. The plugin will be made and 45% of agreed price will be paid before the plugin is given, followed by the remaining 45% after I have sent you the plugin.

Please note: The admins/owner of this site will spectate all transactions to ensure scamming does not take place.

I am here to do business and code you what you need in a friendly environment. I am on your side 24/7 and will accommodate your needs J I’m very friendly also, and willing to take on most projects!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

ValoricalJ
    Plugin Coder

[ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 8, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Jun 12, 2017 ) ]
    bump

• Like Like x 1