Complete CSbottle investments (Csgo gambling site with decent ROI'S)

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Womanly, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Womanly

Womanly Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: KYS_Dude
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hello Mctrades,

Me and a friend have had the idea of creating a new csgo gambling site, and after putting over 300$ into it, we decided to search for investors that would be offered a ROI or a percentage of the site. Thank you for even clicking on this thread, read on to learn about out upcoming site.

About Csbottle

You might be asking yourself why investing in such a site is a good idea, and why we believe the site itself will make a lot of money as well as get a lot of visitors. We believe our site will be a very popular gambling site because of how unique it is. Csbottle is unique because of it's special coinflips animations, instead of flipping a coin, a bottle is flipped to determine the winner, one player picking that the bottle will land and the other that it won't.

What can we offer investors?

We can offer investors a ROI ranging from 15% to 42.5%, depending on how much they are investing, or a percentage of the site's lifetime earnings. You shall be paid a couple weeks after the site's launch.

What have we already used money on and what do we still need?

The Csbottle team has already purchased the domain, hosting, a lot of advertisement and has supplied Twitter followers with around 150$ worth of giveaways, leading to around 1700 followers on Twitter, lots of them being active and excited for the site's launch. We also have contact with multiple huge csgo YouTubers that are interested in our site ( Juicy and Watchgamestv being the largest). We currently need money for a professional developer to help us finish coding this site. If you are a developer with high experience with sites of this kind and would like to do this for a big percentage of the site hit me up as well.

Thank you for your interest,

Look forward to dealing with you.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #3552 (Ryno) Ban Ends: Never

2. KyleSmiles

KyleSmiles 2k+ Orders done via Discord.
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +52
    how much per percentage?

3. Womanly

Womanly Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    25$ per percentage. Might change after we sell a bit.

4. ORGAN1ZED

ORGAN1ZED Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    i found your twitter, you got 1500 followers but you get like 5 retweets on giveaways, and u got like 300 or smth on one

5. Womanly

Womanly Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Your'e mistaken we got 1200 on our biggest one, and we never got less than 300. Would you be interested in investing?

6. ORGAN1ZED

ORGAN1ZED Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes, i might be.

7. Womanly

Womanly Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Great just hit me up ;)
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 10, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2017 ) ]
    Bump