Complete Custom Server Portals/Landing pages.

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Exvrn, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Exvrn

Exvrn Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone,
    I am doing free portals/landing pages for rep. These can be complex or simple as my rep on this website is the only thing preventing me from spreading my services. I will not do the things listed below.
    [Forums]
    [Entire website etc.]
    [Custom JS]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love if you described each and every detail so that I can successfully execute your request. This gives me a better chance to satisfy you, and to better my chances with good rep. This being said if you would like and other services ask me. Either contact me through PMs or on discord oNotAGod#3289.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of Service
    1. You are not allowed to repost/sell the site as your own.
    2. You must provide me with rep (whether it be good or bad), if you choose bad please provide a reason on why you selected the negative rep (this gives me tips on how I can improve).

Simplified contact:
    Discord: oNotAGod#3289.
    Direct messages.
    This thread.