Complete Custom Skywars Plugin (Source only)

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by BizarreAlex, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. BizarreAlex

BizarreAlex Active Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Flap
    Ratings:
    +6
    #1 BizarreAlex, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Originally planned for the Ikari network when I owned it, seems like it's going to waste. I was the sole developer of this project, so you can rest assured that the code isn't complete cancer. It depends on quite a few proprietary libraries, so you will be given all those required to compile. Furthermore, I would not advice purchasing this if you're not a developer (or don't have a developer(s) working for you). I'll help you compile and start up your testing environment, but after that you're pretty much on your own. If I were to guess, I would say that it is around 90% complete. What's left is adding kits, modifying the chest algorithms and some aesthetic features. The messages are all configurable, as the plugin runs my configuration library which is built to support multiple languages (like Hypixel). I've spent quite a few hours on this plugin, so I hope it'll land into some good hands.

Here's some screenshots of the stuff in game:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a brief overview of what's actually in the plugin:
    • A custom tab used to display data (library is an unreleased one of mines, not Kraken)
    • A non-flickering scoreboard that updates with game states (using updated Aether library of mine)
    • An object-oriented kit/class system that easily allows you to assign abilities to kits, etc
    • A functioning mini-game "framework" with game states that correspond to in-game actions
    • An automated deployment system that automatically pastes in your map and populates chests based on sign data
    • A working spectator mode
    • Multi-lingual support
    • A ton of inconspicuous shit
    I'm looking for a reasonable amount of money for these sources, as it not only includes a fully functional Skywars minigame, but also many of my private libraries that skids would kill to get a hold of. Feel free to private message me with offers, keep in mind that this is an exclusive sale, so no lowballs.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #4671 (Lex) - Dispute #19388 Ban Ends: Never

• Vouch Vouch x 2
  2. El Barto

El Barto Verified & Trusted
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Trisula
    Ratings:
    +52
    That is dope AF!
    Banned Reason: Creating Multiple Alternative Accounts. Ban Ends: Never

• Love Love x 1
  3. Bolt

Bolt Bolt
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Cheng
    Ratings:
    +32
    Looks nice
    Banned Reason: Scamming (https://mctrades.org/threads/bolt-dispute.4020/) Ban Ends: Never

• Love Love x 1