Hiring Devigns - Development & Design Team

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Adley, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +195
    #1 Adley, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    [​IMG]
    commission service team

Quite recently, I felt like it's hard to find the right commissioner to do what I need for my businesses.
    As seen in the past, service teams don't really have the best image as some have been scams or gained a bad reputation for the services they offer.

So, I thought I would at least give it a shot and try to improve the image by creating a team myself,
    hiring good and reliable commissioners (service providers), and helping them grow by getting the clients.
    We think that the effort the service providers, provide is a lot so we are offering a 90% commission rate.

Sales Representatives will take a 5% cut, and the business taking 5% for funding purposes only.

[​IMG]

We are looking to hire members of the community to help us with our passion.
    If you're a developer, designer or sales rep and looking to get started?
    Get in touch with us and we can get started

Click here to join the discord.

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. OnOpVallend

OnOpVallend Well-Known Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +162
    Vouch for this service! Aladarr and his Employees are nice to work with and the prices are also not really expensive for what they offer you!

• Like Like x 2