Shop Discord Account Creator + Email & Phone verifier

Discussion in 'Other' started by OneFightOneWin, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. OneFightOneWin

OneFightOneWin Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 OneFightOneWin, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    There is currently a summer sale going on! Starting from $35 for a lifetime copy! The discount codes are listed in the payment plans tab, by the prices. So scroll down to see it.

Hi, a lot people here might know me as the guy who made the discord account creator, one of the reasons why the token market is getting quite saturated haha. Anyway, I am back, I have listened to my customers, and through feedback improved my generator and rewritten it from scratch in java!

It now has a slick interface, easy to use, regardless of OS. No need to install anything except java!

What does it support?
    - Fairly quick account generation, at 100 threads, it generated 1300 accounts in 10 minutes(80% of accounts requiring 2captcha to register. Could have probably gotten more with better config.)
    - Email verification.
    - Phone verifications.
    - Every tool is multi threadded and supports https proxies.
    - Proxy checker.
    - Built in token checker that works together with everything else, which lets you remove invalid tokens, save them sorted(phone verified into one file, email into one etc.)
    - Smart discrim sorter. No need to sort through thousands of discrims, with the discrim sorter it will show the best ones at the top, descending to the worst. When it deems that there only is trash discrims left, it will list the rest ascending.
    - Smart token login. There is tools to login with tokens, but with this this, its easier. You simply enter a token and it will copy the code to your clipboard. You enter it in your console on the browser, and you are logged in.
    - Updated and adding feature as I find worthy upgrades to add, free of charge.

Media:

Payment plans:
    Normal plan:
    - Not allowed to resell.
    - Lifetime.
    - Free support regarding the generator.
    Price: $75 ONLY $40 RIGHT NOW WITH CODE SUMMER!

Resell plan:
    - You are allowed to sell to anyone, of any price desired as long as it is $50 or more. You may not sell resell rights. A base cost of $25 per purchase is given to me per sale. Each user gets treated like mine, and gets same support from me.
    - Lifetime.
    - Free support regarding the generator.
    Price: $200 ONLY $175 RIGHT NOW WITH CODE RESELLSUMMER!

Requirements:
    The major requirements:
    - 2captcha account with balance.
    - Decent proxies (built in proxy checker but still prefered).
    - SMSPVA balance, if you are gonna phone verify accounts.
    - A domain, preferable ex. .com.
    - A folder with profile pictures if you want to make them using profile pictures. I also sell a dumper for 5 bucks which can download a full discord with usernames and profile pictures.
    - A list of usernames for best variety.

You can buy it instantly among other discord related products here: https://shoppy.gg/@OneFightOneWIn
    Upon purchase, please contact me on here and I'll invite you to my official telegram support channel where updates and such is given. I will also give you a registration key which is used to make your account.

TOS:
    - By lifetime, it is means the lifetime of the product, as no reasonable person can fullfill a lifetime product, by the users age.
    - You are not allowed to resell the bot unless you got the resell plan.

FAQ:
    Q: What happends if the bot stops working?
    A: The bot includes a lifetime warranty. But be aware, by lifetime, its the lifetime of the software. The customers from the last gen, once I updated, got this version for free. It has been running for over 2 months and no plans on ending any time soon.

Q: Can I pay with paypal?
    A: No I am sorry, I did accept paypal before, but due to the recent bullshit with paypal, I will only accept BTC.

Q: Do I need to buy a mail list, use temp mails or such for the email verifications?
    A: Nope! All you have to have is a DOMAIN(.com is preferably), without any need of hosting, and you are set to go.

Q: Do I need to pay any additional costs?
    A: Depends! If you want to use phone verifications, it ranges from 0.07-0.1 per token depending on settings. If you want to email verify, or have pretty bad proxies, you also need to have balance on your 2captcha account.

I will not give out any vouches, however I have customers from my old gen which can vouch for me.