Don't give admin/mod away lightly

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by petercraig, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. petercraig

petercraig Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: petercraig
    Ratings:
    +24
    So,

With the merge of forums, you're giving 1x admin and 1x admin position away.
    None of our pre-existing community knows them, nor do you know them properly.

Is it really a wise idea giving these people a staff position within the community?

Regards

2. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    I'm not "giving" it away. This is part of the deal I made. If either staff member violates any rules during their term or acts unsuitably, then an appropriate punishment will be dealt, just like any other staff member.

Suggestion closed.

3. Wishix

Wishix Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Munchie was the owner of MCOutlet. As an ex marketplace owner, I'm pretty sure that he's quite well experienced with handling Minecraft marketplaces.
    Munchie was also told, that he's allowed to transfer one staff member from MCOutlet to this forum/marketplace. At the end, he chose me. I can't tell you anything but the fact that I'm going to work really hard, with the goal to turn this marketplace into a big and trustworthy community, full with all kinds of different members, sellers and buyers. Me and Munchie are both very experinced, with being staff members on all kinds of different marketplaces. I assure you, that we're going to be a good addition to your current fellow staff team.